Atletico Madrid fans invade Calderon pitch during Mario Mandzukic unveiling [Video]
- July 24, 2014
Atletico Madrid unveiled their new €22 million striker Mario Mandzukic at the Vicente Calderon today, the Croat arriving from Bayern Munich.
With Diego Costa moving on to Chelsea, Mandzukic has been brought in to replace the physical presence vacated by the Spaniard-Brazilian.
Before speaking to the press, Mandzukic was brought onto the Vicente Calderon pitch to greet the fans on a sunny Madrid afternoon.
A few Atleti fans wanted to get a bit too close for comfort to their new striker, wildly invading the pitch, which called the security quickly into play, tackling the cheeky Colchoneros to the ground.
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- Atletico Madrid close in on Manchester United target Nicolas Gaitan [Record]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Sevilla announce agreement to sign Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka
- Barcelona agree €35m fee with Atletico Madrid for Arda Turan [Sport]
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi