Atletico Madrid confirm Koke €24m release clause; Man United’s David Moyes spotted at Atletico game tonight
- December 11, 2013
David Moyes was seen at Atletico Madrid’s 2-0 win over Porto on Wednesday night.
The Manchester United manager is likely to make some January signings after struggling to make an impact on the league table.
With Atletico also qualifying first unbeaten, Moyes certainly wasn’t there to scout out possible competition in the next Champions League round.
21 year old midfielder Koke is thought to be on Moyes’s wishlist and it was tonight confirmed that the creative star has a €24m release clause.
It will be difficult to prize him away from the high flying club he loves so much and it will be interesting to see if Moyes has the appeal to bring top players to Manchester United in the transfer window.
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Filipe Luis has completed Atletico medical, but deal not done yet as Chelsea demand hig...
- Atletico Madrid bid farewell to Mario Suarez ahead of Fiorentina move (Video)
- Jackson Martinez arrives in Madrid after Atletico move, brushes off Falcao comparison [...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi