Atletico Madrid confirm Koke €24m release clause; Man United’s David Moyes spotted at Atletico game tonight
- December 11, 2013
David Moyes was seen at Atletico Madrid’s 2-0 win over Porto on Wednesday night.
The Manchester United manager is likely to make some January signings after struggling to make an impact on the league table.
With Atletico also qualifying first unbeaten, Moyes certainly wasn’t there to scout out possible competition in the next Champions League round.
21 year old midfielder Koke is thought to be on Moyes’s wishlist and it was tonight confirmed that the creative star has a €24m release clause.
It will be difficult to prize him away from the high flying club he loves so much and it will be interesting to see if Moyes has the appeal to bring top players to Manchester United in the transfer window.
- Atletico Madrid legend Miranda reflects on his time at the club before Inter move [Video]
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Spurs target Yevhen Konoplyanka in negotiations with Atletico Madrid [Mundo Deportivo]
- Daniel Levy to fly to Madrid as Spurs close in on Atletico defender Toby Alderweireld [...
- Arda Turan’s agent denies that the midfielder had a medical at Man United
- Spurs are confident of signing Toby Alderweireld ahead of Southampton [London Evening S...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi