- Different class! John Terry hails Diego Costa on Instagram
- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
Atletico Madrid confirm Koke €24m release clause; Man United’s David Moyes spotted at Atletico game tonight
David Moyes was seen at Atletico Madrid’s 2-0 win over Porto on Wednesday night.
The Manchester United manager is likely to make some January signings after struggling to make an impact on the league table.
With Atletico also qualifying first unbeaten, Moyes certainly wasn’t there to scout out possible competition in the next Champions League round.
21 year old midfielder Koke is thought to be on Moyes’s wishlist and it was tonight confirmed that the creative star has a €24m release clause.
It will be difficult to prize him away from the high flying club he loves so much and it will be interesting to see if Moyes has the appeal to bring top players to Manchester United in the transfer window.
- Updated: December 11, 2013