Atletico Madrid are refusing to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea [AS]
Spanish paper AS is sure: Atletico Madrid will refuse to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea this summer.
The paper have reached their conclusion after having spoken to the Brazilian left-back agent on Thursday, with Garcia Quilon telling AS that whilst his client was interested in a move to Stamford Bridge, the Rojiblancos are not willing to discuss any possible deal.
Quilon told AS:
The interest is there, but Atletico will not sell. The club are determined to keep hold of much of the squad for next season. We’ll see what is happening with different players, but the intention is not to sell to anyone.
Chelsea are in the market for a new left-back having seen Ashley Cole leave the club as his contract expired at the end of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Yannick Carrasco gets new Atletico Madrid contract with huge buy-out clauseOctober 21, 2016
- Chelsea linked to an Atletico Madrid midfielder [Sport]October 20, 2016
- Carrasco claims a hat-trick as Atletico Madrid crush Granada 7-1 (Official video)October 16, 2016
- ‘We all know how Jose is’: Chelsea’s Pedro dismisses Mourinho’s touchline moaningOctober 25, 2016
- Antonio Conte again defends his touchline conduct v Man United (Video)October 25, 2016
- West Ham v Chelsea: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Who is better: Eden Hazard in goal or Thibaut Courtois as an outfield player? (Video)October 25, 2016