Atletico Madrid are refusing to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea [AS]
Spanish paper AS is sure: Atletico Madrid will refuse to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea this summer.
The paper have reached their conclusion after having spoken to the Brazilian left-back agent on Thursday, with Garcia Quilon telling AS that whilst his client was interested in a move to Stamford Bridge, the Rojiblancos are not willing to discuss any possible deal.
Quilon told AS:
The interest is there, but Atletico will not sell. The club are determined to keep hold of much of the squad for next season. We’ll see what is happening with different players, but the intention is not to sell to anyone.
Chelsea are in the market for a new left-back having seen Ashley Cole leave the club as his contract expired at the end of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Man Utd fans will love Antoine Griezmann’s reason for wearing Long Sleeved Number 7August 22, 2016
- Atletico Madrid 1 – Alaves 1: Late drama as the Rojiblancos drop two points (Official Video)August 22, 2016
- Chelsea fans react angrily on Twitter to club’s announcement of goalkeeper EduardoAugust 25, 2016
- AC Milan confirm rejection of huge Chelsea offer for Alessio Romagnoli [Official Statement]August 25, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Supposedly a target for Arsenal & Chelsea, James Rodriguez is buying a house in Turin [EFE]August 25, 2016