- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo set for loan move to Premier League side this January [BBC]
- Brendan Rodgers pre-Arsenal: ‘Alexis Sanchez was 1 of our transfer targets, he’s a fantastic player’ [Video]
- Sergio Ramos: ‘Real Madrid are God’s team’
Atletico Madrid are refusing to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea [AS]
Spanish paper AS is sure: Atletico Madrid will refuse to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea this summer.
The paper have reached their conclusion after having spoken to the Brazilian left-back agent on Thursday, with Garcia Quilon telling AS that whilst his client was interested in a move to Stamford Bridge, the Rojiblancos are not willing to discuss any possible deal.
Quilon told AS:
The interest is there, but Atletico will not sell. The club are determined to keep hold of much of the squad for next season. We’ll see what is happening with different players, but the intention is not to sell to anyone.
Chelsea are in the market for a new left-back having seen Ashley Cole leave the club as his contract expired at the end of the season.
- Updated: May 30, 2014