Atletico Madrid are refusing to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea [AS]
- May 30, 2014
Spanish paper AS is sure: Atletico Madrid will refuse to sell Luis Filipe to Chelsea this summer.
The paper have reached their conclusion after having spoken to the Brazilian left-back agent on Thursday, with Garcia Quilon telling AS that whilst his client was interested in a move to Stamford Bridge, the Rojiblancos are not willing to discuss any possible deal.
Quilon told AS:
The interest is there, but Atletico will not sell. The club are determined to keep hold of much of the squad for next season. We’ll see what is happening with different players, but the intention is not to sell to anyone.
Chelsea are in the market for a new left-back having seen Ashley Cole leave the club as his contract expired at the end of the season.
- Atletico Madrid’s Luciano Vietto scores perfect Panenka v Sagan Tosu (Video)
- Not Ideal: Stefan Savic scores unfortunate own goal on Atletico Madrid debut (Video)
- Olimpico: Atletico midfielder Koke scores directly from corner kick versus Sagan Tosu (...
- Still Got It: Diego Simeone pulls off neat rainbow flick in Atletico Madrid training (V...
- Fernando Torres scores for Atletico Madrid at Real Oviedo (video)
- Chelsea confirm permanent sale of Filipe Luis to Atletico Madrid; Reported fee of £11.3m
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi