Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish (18) scores solo wondergoal in Hong Kong tournament [Vine]
Young Aston Villa forward Jack Grealish made his club debut towards the end of the season, coming off the bench in Villa’s 4-0 defeat to Manchester City.
The 18 year old has been making waves in the academy and finished as top scorer in the annual Hong Kong Soccer Sevens tournament recently.
Despite Aston Villa being knocked out in the quarter finals, Grealish, scoring 6, finished the tournament as the top scorer.
One goal really stood out with the youngster dribbling past a number of plays before rounding the keeper and slotting in.
Expect to see more of him in the Premier League this season.
- Ex Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers could become new Aston Villa manager [Sun]
- Axed Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers tipped to replace Aston Villa’s Tim Sherwood ...
- Jack Grealish chooses to play for England rather than Ireland (Best Tweets)
- If DJ Tim Westwood was Aston Villa boss, there would be ‘hot after-parties’...
- Bayer Leverkusen set piece specialist Hakan Calhanoglu (21) glorious free kick golazo [...
- Galatasaray 2 – Fenerbahce 1: Wesley Sneijder scores TWO late golazos [Highlights]
- Better than Cristiano Ronaldo? Stunning free kick golazo scored in Sunday League [Video]
- Still got it! Arsenal legend Thierry Henry scores absolute screamer for NY Red Bulls v ...