Aston Villa fan bearing striking resemblance to Jesus spotted in the crowd at Spurs and sung to [Video]
- May 11, 2014
In what was otherwise a game to forget for Aston Villa fans, anyone who made the trip up to White Hart Lane today may have witnessed the extraordinary second coming of Jesus Christ.
On a dismal day for Villa, they were trounced 3-0 by Spurs with Paulinho and Adebayor getting on the scoresheet as well as an own goal from Nathan Baker adding to their misery.
But it seemed as though one fan was there to tell his fellow believers not to despair or lose hope in the future under Paul Lambert as he carried on cheering his team until the final whistle blew.
Perhaps keeping Villa in the division was miracle enough, as the saviour couldn’t perform any more divine interventions on the last day of the season!
- Nearly 10,000 FPL managers triple captained Everton striker Romelu Lukaku
- Everton poised to pick up former Aston Villa defender Ron Vlaar [Liverpool Echo]
- Aston Villa lose Jordan Amavi for the season with a torn ACL picked up on French U21 duty (Video)
- Fabian Delph thanked Man City fans for ‘having his back’ at Aston Villa (Video)
- Spurs brilliantly organise the ‘Ben Davies’ cup ft Dele Alli and other stars (Video)
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video