Aston Villa fan bearing striking resemblance to Jesus spotted in the crowd at Spurs and sung to [Video]
- May 11, 2014
In what was otherwise a game to forget for Aston Villa fans, anyone who made the trip up to White Hart Lane today may have witnessed the extraordinary second coming of Jesus Christ.
On a dismal day for Villa, they were trounced 3-0 by Spurs with Paulinho and Adebayor getting on the scoresheet as well as an own goal from Nathan Baker adding to their misery.
But it seemed as though one fan was there to tell his fellow believers not to despair or lose hope in the future under Paul Lambert as he carried on cheering his team until the final whistle blew.
Perhaps keeping Villa in the division was miracle enough, as the saviour couldn’t perform any more divine interventions on the last day of the season!
- Liverpool have sealed a deal for Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke [Talksport Audio]
- Tottenham hope to land Christian Benteke by offering Aston Villa Emmanuel Adebayor
- Rumours fly that Aston Villa are about to sign Brøndby keeper Lukas Hradecky. They seem...
- Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish snapped completely passed out in a road in Tenerif...
- Tottenham join race to sign Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke [Sun]
- Eden Hazard vouches for Chelsea to sign Belgium teammate Christian Benteke
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi