Aston Villa fan bearing striking resemblance to Jesus spotted in the crowd at Spurs and sung to [Video]
- May 11, 2014
In what was otherwise a game to forget for Aston Villa fans, anyone who made the trip up to White Hart Lane today may have witnessed the extraordinary second coming of Jesus Christ.
On a dismal day for Villa, they were trounced 3-0 by Spurs with Paulinho and Adebayor getting on the scoresheet as well as an own goal from Nathan Baker adding to their misery.
But it seemed as though one fan was there to tell his fellow believers not to despair or lose hope in the future under Paul Lambert as he carried on cheering his team until the final whistle blew.
Perhaps keeping Villa in the division was miracle enough, as the saviour couldn’t perform any more divine interventions on the last day of the season!
Watch Live Stream
- Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish owns the worst 2015-16 Premier League statMay 16th, 2016
- Fantastic: Aston Villa fans celebrated Olivier Giroud’s goal more than the Arsenal fans (Vi...May 15th, 2016
- Battle for 2nd: Arsenal & Spurs confirmed line ups on final day of the seasonMay 15th, 2016
- Aston Villa fans stage an ‘inflatable’ protest v Newcastle, it was very funny (Videos)May 7th, 2016
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016
- Tottenham’s Danny Rose seemed to have an accident in his shorts v TurkeyMay 22nd, 2016