Assist of the season contender: Alvaro Negredo for James Milner (Fulham 2 – Man City 4)
Alvaro Negredo has had a terrific start to English football and whilst the Spaniard didn’t score today, he showed his quality late on.
Manchester City’s away form took another real examination at Craven Cottage but after Vincent Kompany’s crazy own goal they came back to clinch all three points with goals from Jesus Navas and James Milner.
The English midfielder, who had come on as a substitute, scored eight minutes after coming on and whilst Milner showed great finishing prowess yet again (after that goal v Bayern Munich) it was made by a delicious pass from Negredo.
Wide on the right, Negredo’s cross fell perfecly round Aaron Hughes in the centre of Fulham’s defence for the fourth.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Middlesbrough stars picked in Gazzetta dello Sport’s European XI of the WeekNovember 28, 2016
- Alvaro Negredo scores classy goal on his Middlesbrough debut (Video)July 24, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is speaking to Alvaro Morata on a daily basis [Marca]July 19, 2016
- Gary Neville was pretty indecisive about bringing Alvaro Negredo off the bench (Video)March 8, 2016
- Who is Phil Foden? Man City name 16-year-old in UCL squad vs CelticDecember 6, 2016
- Watch Willian’s goal for Chelsea at Man City from the perfect angle (video)December 6, 2016
- Atletico Madrid are making serious money from Sergio Aguero’s success at Man CityDecember 6, 2016
- Man City v Celtic: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016