Assist of the season contender: Alvaro Negredo for James Milner (Fulham 2 – Man City 4)
- December 21, 2013
Alvaro Negredo has had a terrific start to English football and whilst the Spaniard didn’t score today, he showed his quality late on.
Manchester City’s away form took another real examination at Craven Cottage but after Vincent Kompany’s crazy own goal they came back to clinch all three points with goals from Jesus Navas and James Milner.
The English midfielder, who had come on as a substitute, scored eight minutes after coming on and whilst Milner showed great finishing prowess yet again (after that goal v Bayern Munich) it was made by a delicious pass from Negredo.
Wide on the right, Negredo’s cross fell perfecly round Aaron Hughes in the centre of Fulham’s defence for the fourth.
- Alvaro Negredo controls pass with amazing back-heel first touch in Valencia training [V...
- Rodrigo De Paul hit a sublime cross for Alvaro Negredo’s goal versus Granada [Video]
- Young Valencia fan with cerebral palsy meets his hero Alvaro Negredo [Video]
- Man City boss Pellegrini on Wilfried Bony link: ‘We are working to replace Alvaro...
- Alvaro Negredo scores impossible goal in Valencia training pre Real Madrid match
- Man City’s Stevan Jovetic a big doubt for Arsenal game; Pulls out of Montenegro s...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi