Assist of the season contender: Alvaro Negredo for James Milner (Fulham 2 – Man City 4)
- December 21, 2013
Alvaro Negredo has had a terrific start to English football and whilst the Spaniard didn’t score today, he showed his quality late on.
Manchester City’s away form took another real examination at Craven Cottage but after Vincent Kompany’s crazy own goal they came back to clinch all three points with goals from Jesus Navas and James Milner.
The English midfielder, who had come on as a substitute, scored eight minutes after coming on and whilst Milner showed great finishing prowess yet again (after that goal v Bayern Munich) it was made by a delicious pass from Negredo.
Wide on the right, Negredo’s cross fell perfecly round Aaron Hughes in the centre of Fulham’s defence for the fourth.
- Golazo: Valencia’s Alvaro Negredo scores delicate lobbed volley v Koln (Video)
- Alvaro Negredo controls pass with amazing back-heel first touch in Valencia training [V...
- Rodrigo De Paul hit a sublime cross for Alvaro Negredo’s goal versus Granada [Video]
- Young Valencia fan with cerebral palsy meets his hero Alvaro Negredo [Video]
- Man City boss Pellegrini on Wilfried Bony link: ‘We are working to replace Alvaro...
- Alvaro Negredo scores impossible goal in Valencia training pre Real Madrid match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...