- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Illarramendi’s £32.8m signing takes Real’s spending to over £400m since 2009
- Updated: July 12, 2013
On Friday Real Madrid announced the signing of 23 year old Asier Illarramendi from Real Sociedad for a fee of £32.8 Million.
Illarramendi was very impressive for Spain at the U21 Euros but many in the world of football have suggested that such a fee for an up and coming player is slightly ridiculous.
101GG saw this as an opportunity to have an in-depth look at Real Madrid’s spending since 2009.
The figures are huge, with no club coming close to how much Real Madrid have spent on signings.
Over £400 Million has been pumped into transfer since 2009 with very little income from sales. Wesley Sneijder and Klaas Jan Huntelaar were their biggest sales, each bringing in around £12.5M.
In this 4 year period they have won only one La Liga title and reached zero Champions League finals.
In April Real Madrid came top of Forbes rich list. However they also have the most debt of any team, racking up £600M worth of debt.
£5 Million+ Transfers since 2009 (Total = £423.1M):
Klaas Jan Huntelaar – £17M
Lassana Diarra – £20M
Raul Albiol – £12M
Xabi Alonso – £30M
Angel Di Maria – £20M
Karim Benzema – £25M
Kaka – £56M
Cristiano Ronaldo – £80M
Ricardo Carvalho – £6.7M
Mesu Ozil – £16.6M
Sami Khedira – £12.5M
Fabio Coentrao – £25M
Jose Callejon – £5.5M
Nuri Sahin – £8M
Luka Modric – £33M
Isco – £23M
Asier Illarramendi – £32.8M