Ashley Cole takes massive £113,000-a-week pay cut to join AS Roma [Various]
- July 7, 2014
Both The Star and The Sun report that the former Chelsea left-back has gone from £150,000 a week to £37,000 a week – a massive £113,000 cut!
Cole opted to take the cut so he could finish his playing days in Italy plying his trade for AS Roma.
He’s probably rich enough for several lifetimes and £37,000 a week is hardly pittance plus Cole can take comfort in the fact that he’s joined a club on the up, one that will be playing Champions League football next season.
You can see The Star’s story to the left and The Sun’s below.
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole makes horrendous mistake to gift Man City a goal [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s best chance against AS Roma foiled by old nemesis Ashley Cole...
- Ashley Cole pulls off audacious back-heel pass to De Sanctis against Real Madrid [Video]
- Chelsea legends in spot kick battle: Ashley Cole takes woeful penalty v Didier Drogba [...
- Arsenal fans outside Wembley sing homophobic song about ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole [Video]
- Ex-Chelsea man Ashley Cole committed a horrible, late foul for AS Roma in Serie A [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...