Ashley Cole takes massive £113,000-a-week pay cut to join AS Roma [Various]
- July 7, 2014
Both The Star and The Sun report that the former Chelsea left-back has gone from £150,000 a week to £37,000 a week – a massive £113,000 cut!
Cole opted to take the cut so he could finish his playing days in Italy plying his trade for AS Roma.
He’s probably rich enough for several lifetimes and £37,000 a week is hardly pittance plus Cole can take comfort in the fact that he’s joined a club on the up, one that will be playing Champions League football next season.
You can see The Star’s story to the left and The Sun’s below.
Watch Live Stream
- Robbie Keane’s Instagram post suggests Steven Gerrard isn’t heading back to LiverpoolOctober 23, 2016
- LA Galaxy scored a couple of Golazos against Columbus Crew (Video)September 4, 2016
- LA Galaxy star Ashley Cole claims he would love to return to ChelseaAugust 19, 2016
- Chelsea legend Ashley Cole shares video Trolling Arsenal boss Arsene WengerAugust 13, 2016
- When legends combine: Diego Maradona assist, Francesco Totti goal (video)October 13, 2016
- Man United fans loved Paul Pogba’s rant at Kevin Strootman [Tweets]October 11, 2016
- Francesco Totti gives very surprising answer: Who’s the best player you’ve ever worked with?October 9, 2016
- Napoli v Roma: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-10-15October 9, 2016