AS: Spurs earned €8m for Real Madrid winning CL, final Gareth Bale price now at €110m
- May 27, 2014
Ever since Real Madrid won La Decima, there has been plenty of speculation about how much Tottenham earned from the Los Blancos success.
For all the background, see:
Proving that nobody really has a clue what Tottenham will earn from Real Madrid’s victory is another report in AS on Tuesday that claims Gareth Bale’s price went up by 8 million euros thanks to the defeat of Atletico Madrid in Lisbon.
AS say that after Real Madrid, Spurs are the team that should be most pleased with the Champions League final win.
Gareth Bale moved from Spurs to Real Madrid for 101 million euros, according to AS, and they now round up the fee to 110 million euros with the bonus clause.
This clause was inserted during the negotiations between Florentino Perez and Daniel Levy last summer, according to AS.
There is no mention of whether a clause was inserted into the deal to bring Luka Modric to the Bernabeu, although reports in England suggest there was…
Another financial coup from Daniel Levy!
- Gareth Bale scores solo wonder goal from distance against former club Spurs (Video)
- Man United made two £100m bids for Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale this summer [Sun]
- Man United are still chasing Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Express]
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Cristiano Ronaldo was angry about Gareth Bale again, during Roma defeat [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi