AS: Spurs earned €8m for Real Madrid winning CL, final Gareth Bale price now at €110m
- May 27, 2014
Ever since Real Madrid won La Decima, there has been plenty of speculation about how much Tottenham earned from the Los Blancos success.
For all the background, see:
Proving that nobody really has a clue what Tottenham will earn from Real Madrid’s victory is another report in AS on Tuesday that claims Gareth Bale’s price went up by 8 million euros thanks to the defeat of Atletico Madrid in Lisbon.
AS say that after Real Madrid, Spurs are the team that should be most pleased with the Champions League final win.
Gareth Bale moved from Spurs to Real Madrid for 101 million euros, according to AS, and they now round up the fee to 110 million euros with the bonus clause.
This clause was inserted during the negotiations between Florentino Perez and Daniel Levy last summer, according to AS.
There is no mention of whether a clause was inserted into the deal to bring Luka Modric to the Bernabeu, although reports in England suggest there was…
Another financial coup from Daniel Levy!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...