AS: Spurs earned €8m for Real Madrid winning CL, final Gareth Bale price now at €110m
- May 27, 2014
Ever since Real Madrid won La Decima, there has been plenty of speculation about how much Tottenham earned from the Los Blancos success.
For all the background, see:
Proving that nobody really has a clue what Tottenham will earn from Real Madrid’s victory is another report in AS on Tuesday that claims Gareth Bale’s price went up by 8 million euros thanks to the defeat of Atletico Madrid in Lisbon.
AS say that after Real Madrid, Spurs are the team that should be most pleased with the Champions League final win.
Gareth Bale moved from Spurs to Real Madrid for 101 million euros, according to AS, and they now round up the fee to 110 million euros with the bonus clause.
This clause was inserted during the negotiations between Florentino Perez and Daniel Levy last summer, according to AS.
There is no mention of whether a clause was inserted into the deal to bring Luka Modric to the Bernabeu, although reports in England suggest there was…
Another financial coup from Daniel Levy!
- Gareth Bale feels his Cyprus goal was his best ever header (Video)
- Gareth Bale & Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey celebrate Wales win over Cyprus on Inst...
- Almost There: Gareth Bale & Ashley Williams delighted with Wales grinding out 1-0 ...
- Gareth Bale’s bullet header gives Wales 1-0 win in Cyprus (Videos)
- Real Madrid star Gareth Bale scores brilliant behind-the-goal goal on Wales duty (Video)
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...