- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Arturo Vidal’s agent tipped to meet Louis van Gaal today by Italian media
Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal continues to dominate much of the Italian press, with rumours of a move to Manchester United still very much alive and well.
There are widespread reports in Italy that Vidal’s agent Fernando Felicevich was in London on Sunday.
Fernando Felicevich also represents Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, new QPR wing back Mauricio Isla as well as Gary Medel, who has just left Cardiff for Inter Milan.
Felicevich attended the Community Shield to watch Arsenal beat Manchester City and there is heavy speculation that he is set to meet Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal today.
According to Rai Sport, Felicevich will meet with LVG in order to work out the appropriate strategy to convince Juventus to part with Vidal.
Rai also claim van Gaal will offer Marouane Fellaini and Javier Hernandez in a swap deal plus cash for Vidal.
Tuttosport, in their round up of the Vidal rumours, confirm that Juventus are still looking for 50 million euros to sell the Chilean World Cup star.
Meanwhile, the front of Corriere dello Sport, suggests Vidal is at a crossroads, and that Manchester United have made an inquiry.
- Updated: August 11, 2014