Man United target Arturo Vidal tells ADN Radio Chile he doesn’t know if his time at Juventus is over
There have been fresh quotes from Manchester United target Arturo Vidal overnight in Chile.
United fans have been hoping their club sign the Juventus midfielder all summer, and that need to land Vidal increased on Thursday when Louis van Gaal confirmed that Michael Carrick is injured for at least 10 weeks.
With so many rumours flying about, Vidal attended the opening of a new sports center in Chicureo on Thursday, where he spoke to ADN Radio Chile.
On all the Man United talk and his current fitness program, Vidal said: “These days I’m working on gaining strength and mobility… I can’t say that I have completed a cycle in Juventus. If I stay, I intend to continue doing things well.”
Vidal also passed a comment about the potential of Gary Medel moving to Inter Milan this summer too: “It would be nice to play against Gary Medel in Italy. I hope it can happen.”
Conclusion – it’s not looking likely the Vidal is heading to Old Trafford any time soon.
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Man United consider selling Marcos Rojo to Zenit after he’s fallen out with Louis...
- Thierry Henry on why he loves Arsenal v Manchester United (Video)
- Sunday Specials! Silly odds for Everton-Liverpool & Arsenal-Man United, Bayern pri...
- ‘I meant the assist’: Juan Mata talks to BeIN Sport before Man United’...