Man United target Arturo Vidal tells ADN Radio Chile he doesn’t know if his time at Juventus is over
There have been fresh quotes from Manchester United target Arturo Vidal overnight in Chile.
United fans have been hoping their club sign the Juventus midfielder all summer, and that need to land Vidal increased on Thursday when Louis van Gaal confirmed that Michael Carrick is injured for at least 10 weeks.
With so many rumours flying about, Vidal attended the opening of a new sports center in Chicureo on Thursday, where he spoke to ADN Radio Chile.
On all the Man United talk and his current fitness program, Vidal said: “These days I’m working on gaining strength and mobility… I can’t say that I have completed a cycle in Juventus. If I stay, I intend to continue doing things well.”
Vidal also passed a comment about the potential of Gary Medel moving to Inter Milan this summer too: “It would be nice to play against Gary Medel in Italy. I hope it can happen.”
Conclusion – it’s not looking likely the Vidal is heading to Old Trafford any time soon.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Sullivan reveals details of Simone Zaza’s move to West HamAugust 28, 2016
- Done Deal: West Ham sign Simone Zaza from Juventus [Di Marzio]August 27, 2016
- Done deal? Gazzetta say Juventus striker Simone Zaza is joining West HamAugust 25, 2016
- Chelsea boss Antonio Conte blocking Juan Cuadrado’s loan back to Juventus [Di Marzio]August 24, 2016
- 12 of 14 Man United players celebrate late Hull win on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- The four youngest players to score for Jose Mourinho at either Man United or Chelsea [MOTD Stat]August 28, 2016
- Sun stitch up Jose Mourinho claiming he stole from builders, dredge up old Chelsea problemsAugust 28, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s awesome response to a Man United fan on TwitterAugust 27, 2016