Man United target Arturo Vidal tells ADN Radio Chile he doesn’t know if his time at Juventus is over
There have been fresh quotes from Manchester United target Arturo Vidal overnight in Chile.
United fans have been hoping their club sign the Juventus midfielder all summer, and that need to land Vidal increased on Thursday when Louis van Gaal confirmed that Michael Carrick is injured for at least 10 weeks.
With so many rumours flying about, Vidal attended the opening of a new sports center in Chicureo on Thursday, where he spoke to ADN Radio Chile.
On all the Man United talk and his current fitness program, Vidal said: “These days I’m working on gaining strength and mobility… I can’t say that I have completed a cycle in Juventus. If I stay, I intend to continue doing things well.”
Vidal also passed a comment about the potential of Gary Medel moving to Inter Milan this summer too: “It would be nice to play against Gary Medel in Italy. I hope it can happen.”
Conclusion – it’s not looking likely the Vidal is heading to Old Trafford any time soon.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Simeone’s son, Giovanni, scored a brace for Genoa in 3-1 win over Juventus (Video)November 28, 2016
- Diego Simeone’s brilliant anti-Juventus Instagram post after Giovanni Simeone braceNovember 28, 2016
- Genoa v Juventus: Watch a live stream of the Serie A matchNovember 27, 2016
- Juventus man Patrice Evra feigns getting shot in latest mad Instagram VideoNovember 26, 2016
- Did Zlatan Ibrahimovic dope? Man United star has court date setDecember 6, 2016
- Mats Hummels talks about how close he came to joining Man United [Mail]December 6, 2016
- Man United’s Marouane Fellaini still fuming over David Luiz’s shocking tackle on himDecember 5, 2016
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016