Man United target Arturo Vidal tells ADN Radio Chile he doesn’t know if his time at Juventus is over
There have been fresh quotes from Manchester United target Arturo Vidal overnight in Chile.
United fans have been hoping their club sign the Juventus midfielder all summer, and that need to land Vidal increased on Thursday when Louis van Gaal confirmed that Michael Carrick is injured for at least 10 weeks.
With so many rumours flying about, Vidal attended the opening of a new sports center in Chicureo on Thursday, where he spoke to ADN Radio Chile.
On all the Man United talk and his current fitness program, Vidal said: “These days I’m working on gaining strength and mobility… I can’t say that I have completed a cycle in Juventus. If I stay, I intend to continue doing things well.”
Vidal also passed a comment about the potential of Gary Medel moving to Inter Milan this summer too: “It would be nice to play against Gary Medel in Italy. I hope it can happen.”
Conclusion – it’s not looking likely the Vidal is heading to Old Trafford any time soon.
Watch Live Stream
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- Real Madrid discussed Paul Pogba deal with Mino Raiola in the summer [Marca]October 22, 2016
- PSG star agrees to join Juventus at end of the season [Tuttosport]October 21, 2016
- Gary Neville bemoans Man United’s midfield problem despite £200m investmentOctober 24, 2016
- Subdued Birthday wishes for Wayne Rooney after Manchester United’s 4-0 thrashing at ChelseaOctober 24, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s record after 14 Manchester United games is worse than David Moyes’October 24, 2016
- Manchester United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic is going through his longest goal drought in 10 yearsOctober 24, 2016