Man United target Arturo Vidal tells ADN Radio Chile he doesn’t know if his time at Juventus is over
- July 18, 2014
There have been fresh quotes from Manchester United target Arturo Vidal overnight in Chile.
United fans have been hoping their club sign the Juventus midfielder all summer, and that need to land Vidal increased on Thursday when Louis van Gaal confirmed that Michael Carrick is injured for at least 10 weeks.
With so many rumours flying about, Vidal attended the opening of a new sports center in Chicureo on Thursday, where he spoke to ADN Radio Chile.
On all the Man United talk and his current fitness program, Vidal said: “These days I’m working on gaining strength and mobility… I can’t say that I have completed a cycle in Juventus. If I stay, I intend to continue doing things well.”
Vidal also passed a comment about the potential of Gary Medel moving to Inter Milan this summer too: “It would be nice to play against Gary Medel in Italy. I hope it can happen.”
Conclusion – it’s not looking likely the Vidal is heading to Old Trafford any time soon.
- Mario Mandzukic breaks Juventus duck with classy late winner against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Paul Pogba scores powerful header for Juventus against Lechia Gdansk (Video)
- Chile international Arturo Vidal officially signs for Bayern Munich (video)
- Juventus bid farewell to Arturo Vidal after four glorious years at the club (Video)
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich replace Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger with Arturo ...
- Adrian Mutu tells a comedy story about a Zlatan Ibrahimovic nightmare at Juventus [Cost...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi