Arsene Wenger’s face when asked about Julian Draxler post-Coventry was worth a thousand words [Picture]
- January 25, 2014
Could Wenger be on the cusp of repeating his Ozil coup?
The Arsenal manager pulled a rabbit out of the hat on summer transfer deadline day, bringing in Mesut Ozil when not even the most clued-up Gooners suspected it.
Now, after again playing all coy and hard to get in this transfer window, stating that no players will be coming in, it appears Wenger may just have another iron cooking in the fire.
Norwegian journalist Jan Aaje Fjortoft last night claimed that Arsenal and Schalke have reached an agreement for Draxler, and when Wenger was asked about the German playmaker in his post-match interview, he couldn’t help but grinning like the cat that got the cream.
A picture that tells a thousand words…
Arsene Wenger’s post-match interview can be seen in full below, in which he couldn’t help but grin at Ray Stubbs’ Draxler questioning, but to which he gave a typically coy response.
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Former Arsenal man Gervinho demanded a helicopter & a private beach to join Al Jaz...
- Man United and Arsenal stars make up the bulk of Michael Owen’s Dream Team XI [Vi...
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi