- Cristiano Ronaldo v Lionel Messi | Battle Of The YouTube Comments [TalkSport]
- West Ham boss Sam Allardyce tells off reporter: Don’t ask me insulting questions [Video]
- Throwback Thursday! Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere scores his first Premier League goal [Video]
- Paddy McNair’s Wikipedia page briefly altered after injuring Jack Wilshere
- Arsenal team up with Citroen to prank Danny Welbeck, Santi Cazorla and Aaron Ramsey [Video]
Arsene Wenger’s face when asked about Julian Draxler post-Coventry was worth a thousand words [Picture]
Could Wenger be on the cusp of repeating his Ozil coup?
The Arsenal manager pulled a rabbit out of the hat on summer transfer deadline day, bringing in Mesut Ozil when not even the most clued-up Gooners suspected it.
Now, after again playing all coy and hard to get in this transfer window, stating that no players will be coming in, it appears Wenger may just have another iron cooking in the fire.
Norwegian journalist Jan Aaje Fjortoft last night claimed that Arsenal and Schalke have reached an agreement for Draxler, and when Wenger was asked about the German playmaker in his post-match interview, he couldn’t help but grinning like the cat that got the cream.
A picture that tells a thousand words…
Arsene Wenger’s post-match interview can be seen in full below, in which he couldn’t help but grin at Ray Stubbs’ Draxler questioning, but to which he gave a typically coy response.
- Updated: January 25, 2014