Arsene Wenger’s face when asked about Julian Draxler post-Coventry was worth a thousand words [Picture]
- January 25, 2014
Could Wenger be on the cusp of repeating his Ozil coup?
The Arsenal manager pulled a rabbit out of the hat on summer transfer deadline day, bringing in Mesut Ozil when not even the most clued-up Gooners suspected it.
Now, after again playing all coy and hard to get in this transfer window, stating that no players will be coming in, it appears Wenger may just have another iron cooking in the fire.
Norwegian journalist Jan Aaje Fjortoft last night claimed that Arsenal and Schalke have reached an agreement for Draxler, and when Wenger was asked about the German playmaker in his post-match interview, he couldn’t help but grinning like the cat that got the cream.
A picture that tells a thousand words…
Arsene Wenger’s post-match interview can be seen in full below, in which he couldn’t help but grin at Ray Stubbs’ Draxler questioning, but to which he gave a typically coy response.
- Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny let in two goals on his Roma debut (Video)
- Man United hero Roy Keane claims Arsenal have a ‘selfie culture’ [Telegraph]
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi