Arsene Wenger to sign ‘Job for Life’ with new Arsenal deal after FA Cup, win or lose [Sun & Star]
- May 16, 2014
The ‘will he won’t he’ rigamoroll over Arsene Wenger’s future was ended a few weeks back, when the man himself told BeIN Sport he would be signing a new deal beyond this summer.
But tomorrow’s tabloid backpages add a new dimension to the plot, claiming that Wenger’s deal will effectively be a ‘job for life’, i.e. taking him into retirement from football.
The ‘Job for Life’ title is a bit hyberbolic, though, as it will only yake Wenger through to 67 (3 more years), after which he could feasibly continue managing elsewhere.
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Jeinny Lizarazo ‘explains’ Benzema saga to Arsenal fans (Video)
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...