Arsene Wenger to sign ‘Job for Life’ with new Arsenal deal after FA Cup, win or lose [Sun & Star]
- May 16, 2014
The ‘will he won’t he’ rigamoroll over Arsene Wenger’s future was ended a few weeks back, when the man himself told BeIN Sport he would be signing a new deal beyond this summer.
But tomorrow’s tabloid backpages add a new dimension to the plot, claiming that Wenger’s deal will effectively be a ‘job for life’, i.e. taking him into retirement from football.
The ‘Job for Life’ title is a bit hyberbolic, though, as it will only yake Wenger through to 67 (3 more years), after which he could feasibly continue managing elsewhere.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...