Arsene Wenger takes an online battering for wearing Speedos on Rio beach
- June 30, 2014
For fucks sake Arsene… pic.twitter.com/TOCdqGGtzA
— Le Grove (@LeGrove) June 29, 2014
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been in Brazil commentating for French channel TF1 and reportedly looking to tie up transfers.
Whilst in Rio we have been treated to daily pictures and video of Wenger on the beach, taking photos with fans and even playing a bit of football.
On Sunday a new picture emerged of The Professor wearing blue Speedos and his choice of beach wear has been criticised online pretty much ever since.
We can hardly excuse the blue Speedos but it needs to be pointed out that the Arsenal manager is 64-years-old – we doubt many of those taking the piss are in as good a shape as Wenger despite being significantly younger.
Especially Piers Morgan!
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) June 29, 2014
Before this World Cup it's safe to say I wasn't expecting to see daily photos of Arsene Wenger sporting different speedos/Lycra on the beach
— Lee Wildman (@Lebouf82) June 30, 2014
For the love of god, please can everyone stop posting pics of Arsene Wenger in his speedos in Brazil. In Arsene we trust NOT lust
— Charlene (@cny230) June 29, 2014
There is a photo floating around of Wenger in speedos. It CANNOT be unseen
— Stephen Doyle (@dubsoulrebel) June 29, 2014
I know how this kid feels – every time Wenger in speedos is tweeted pic.twitter.com/mVZmmBeMuO
— Chelsea Den (@TheChelseaBlog) June 29, 2014
If Wenger isn't knocking on Sanchez door tonight in his speedos I don't know what's going on
— Freddies Pants (@Freddies_Pants) June 28, 2014
Man Utd sign Shaw & Herrera. Chelsea sign Costa & Fabregas. Man City sign Sagna & Fernando. Meanwhile, Arsène Wenger pic.twitter.com/UswFqrDuCO
— Not Match of the Day (@NOT_MOTD) June 29, 2014
Arsene Wenger doing his best Alexis Sanchez impression pic.twitter.com/E4KsJ1dPsJ
— Arsenal Central (@AllArsenalAFC) June 30, 2014
People getting all pissy about Wenger in his short shorts. You're getting wound-up about a pensioner at the beach. Behave.
— Daily Cannon (@DailyCannon) June 29, 2014
- Arsenal keeper Wojciech Szczesny let in two goals on his Roma debut (Video)
- Man United hero Roy Keane claims Arsenal have a ‘selfie culture’ [Telegraph]
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi