- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsene Wenger tactfully deflects all transfer questions post Napoli draw [video]
- Updated: August 3, 2013
The Arsenal fans are restless.
At 2-0 down to Napoli at half-time with the Emirates booing their team off, the atmosphere looked to be veering on toxic, so it was a welcome second half comeback from Arsenal to draw 2-2.
Nevertheless, just one signing in French striker Yaya Sanogo and seemingly no headway in the move for Luis Suarez, Arsene Wenger is under pressure to spend.
The fact Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis confirmed the Gunners have cash to splash only heightens the frustration for the Gooners.
After the Napoli draw, Wenger gave an eloquent and very tactful interview to BT Sport, who were no doubt looking for a juicy exclusive from the Arsenal boss.
“The Professor” gave nothing away!