- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsene Wenger slams diver Arjen Robben and the referee for Bayern’s penalty & Szczesny’s dismissal
- Updated: February 19, 2014
Arsene Wenger was bitter at his post match press conference after the Bayern Munich defeat.
Wenger’s biggest gripe concerned the first half dismissal of Gunners keeper Wojciech Szczesny in a collision with Arjen Robben which also earned Bayern a penalty.
During the match Wenger noticeable produced a “diver” side to the fourth official as Robben stood alongside the Professor on the touchline in an incident that saw Manuel Neuer get treatment after a coming together with Yaya Sanogo.
In his presser the Arsenal manager fumed:
Our keeper went genuinely for the ball… [the red card] killed the game, it was top quality until then.
[Robben] has enough experience to make more of it [the contact] – Bayern made the most of every single contact. Robben certainly made the most of it, as I told him. The referee made a decision that killed the game.
It changed completely the game, it killed the game (the red card). The second half was boring with one-way traffic.
See how Arsene Wenger called Manuel Neuer a diver next to Arjen Robben on the touchline below.