Arsene Wenger set to sign new three year Arsenal deal worth £24 million [The Guardian]
- May 18, 2014
According to The Guardian, Arsene Wenger is set to sign a new three year deal with Arsenal worth £24 million.
Wenger yesterday ended a nine year trophy drought by winning the FA Cup, along with securing fourth spot, and has had a more than satisfactory season despite exiting Europe at the last 16 stage and falling behind title rivals.
Wenger has a good rapport with the Arsenal fans but there have been rocky moments where supporters have grown impatient with the Frenchman’s reluctance to spend money on players.
Last summer, however, Wenger broke the club’s transfer record by signing Germany international Mesut Ozil and has shown signs of being willing to flex the club’s financial muscles.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi