Arsene Wenger set to sign new three year Arsenal deal worth £24 million [The Guardian]
- May 18, 2014
According to The Guardian, Arsene Wenger is set to sign a new three year deal with Arsenal worth £24 million.
Wenger yesterday ended a nine year trophy drought by winning the FA Cup, along with securing fourth spot, and has had a more than satisfactory season despite exiting Europe at the last 16 stage and falling behind title rivals.
Wenger has a good rapport with the Arsenal fans but there have been rocky moments where supporters have grown impatient with the Frenchman’s reluctance to spend money on players.
Last summer, however, Wenger broke the club’s transfer record by signing Germany international Mesut Ozil and has shown signs of being willing to flex the club’s financial muscles.
Watch Live Stream
- Who? A lot of Arsenal fans have never heard of imminent new signing Lucas Perez [Tweets]August 24, 2016
- Arsenal set to sign Lucas Perez from Deportivo La Coruña for €20m [El Confidencial]August 24, 2016
- Savage: Barcelona star Gerard Pique makes fun of Arsenal on TwitterAugust 24, 2016
- Rumours linking Arsenal to Antoine Griezmann are lies [Arseblog]August 24, 2016
- Act like it’s your own money: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on spendingAugust 24, 2016
- Arsene Wenger is to blame for Arsenal’s woes (BBC Video)August 23, 2016
- Sunday Supplement discuss Arsenal’s shambolic transfer window (video)August 21, 2016
- Arsenal boss Wenger: I’m sorry Rob Holding didn’t cost £55m (video)August 21, 2016