Arsene Wenger set to sign new three year Arsenal deal worth £24 million [The Guardian]
- May 18, 2014
According to The Guardian, Arsene Wenger is set to sign a new three year deal with Arsenal worth £24 million.
Wenger yesterday ended a nine year trophy drought by winning the FA Cup, along with securing fourth spot, and has had a more than satisfactory season despite exiting Europe at the last 16 stage and falling behind title rivals.
Wenger has a good rapport with the Arsenal fans but there have been rocky moments where supporters have grown impatient with the Frenchman’s reluctance to spend money on players.
Last summer, however, Wenger broke the club’s transfer record by signing Germany international Mesut Ozil and has shown signs of being willing to flex the club’s financial muscles.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez still unhappy with Arsenal contract offers [Standard]December 5, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez labelled the third best South American in the EPL after Liverpool & Man City starsDecember 5, 2016
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Jamie Carragher claims Manchester United boss Mourinho is turning into nemesis WengerDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- RB Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhuttl confirms contact with ArsenalDecember 2, 2016