Arsene Wenger set to sign new three year Arsenal deal worth £24 million [The Guardian]
- May 18, 2014
According to The Guardian, Arsene Wenger is set to sign a new three year deal with Arsenal worth £24 million.
Wenger yesterday ended a nine year trophy drought by winning the FA Cup, along with securing fourth spot, and has had a more than satisfactory season despite exiting Europe at the last 16 stage and falling behind title rivals.
Wenger has a good rapport with the Arsenal fans but there have been rocky moments where supporters have grown impatient with the Frenchman’s reluctance to spend money on players.
Last summer, however, Wenger broke the club’s transfer record by signing Germany international Mesut Ozil and has shown signs of being willing to flex the club’s financial muscles.
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Thierry Henry analyses Arsenal’s lack of signings, concedes Gunners will not win ...
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...