Arsene Wenger set to sanction sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski [Goal]
Arsene Wenger is set to sanction the sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski, according to Goal.
The German international has fallen down the pecking order at the club and Wenger thinks that, despite the Gunners lacking depth in attack, Arsenal can do without him.
Podolski has just two years left on his contract and there are clubs from Germany and Turkey interested in his signature with Arsenal aiming to recoup as much the £11 million spent on him as possible.
It will end a rather underwhelming spell with the Gunners where Podolski is popular with fans but has failed to fulfill his potential.
Watch Live Stream
- Hector Bellerin & Dele Alli take on 5-shot challenge with Copa 90 (Videos)October 27, 2016
- This is the most ridiculous Mesut Ozil transfer story you’re going to read todayOctober 27, 2016
- Man United and Liverpool stars called up to Holland squadOctober 27, 2016
- Spanish media announce bad news concerning Arsenal’s Lucas PerezOctober 27, 2016
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016