Arsene Wenger set to sanction sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski [Goal]
Arsene Wenger is set to sanction the sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski, according to Goal.
The German international has fallen down the pecking order at the club and Wenger thinks that, despite the Gunners lacking depth in attack, Arsenal can do without him.
Podolski has just two years left on his contract and there are clubs from Germany and Turkey interested in his signature with Arsenal aiming to recoup as much the £11 million spent on him as possible.
It will end a rather underwhelming spell with the Gunners where Podolski is popular with fans but has failed to fulfill his potential.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez still unhappy with Arsenal contract offers [Standard]December 5, 2016
- Arsenal & Chelsea stars joined by Ryan Fraser in the Euro team of the week [GdS]December 5, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez labelled the third best South American in the EPL after Liverpool & Man City starsDecember 5, 2016
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Jamie Carragher claims Manchester United boss Mourinho is turning into nemesis WengerDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- RB Leipzig boss Ralph Hasenhuttl confirms contact with ArsenalDecember 2, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016