Arsene Wenger set to sanction sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski [Goal]
- August 15, 2014
Arsene Wenger is set to sanction the sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski, according to Goal.
The German international has fallen down the pecking order at the club and Wenger thinks that, despite the Gunners lacking depth in attack, Arsenal can do without him.
Podolski has just two years left on his contract and there are clubs from Germany and Turkey interested in his signature with Arsenal aiming to recoup as much the £11 million spent on him as possible.
It will end a rather underwhelming spell with the Gunners where Podolski is popular with fans but has failed to fulfill his potential.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi