- ‘Never a penalty, Colback dived!’ Mini-Manchester United fan on 3-1 win v Newcastle [Video]
- So Close! Neymar flicks the ball up to make his own bicycle kick during Charity Match [Video]
- MMA Star Jose Aldo humiliates Neymar with a Rainbow Flick! [Video]
- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
Arsene Wenger set to sanction sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski [Goal]
Arsene Wenger is set to sanction the sale of Arsenal attacker Lucas Podolski, according to Goal.
The German international has fallen down the pecking order at the club and Wenger thinks that, despite the Gunners lacking depth in attack, Arsenal can do without him.
Podolski has just two years left on his contract and there are clubs from Germany and Turkey interested in his signature with Arsenal aiming to recoup as much the £11 million spent on him as possible.
It will end a rather underwhelming spell with the Gunners where Podolski is popular with fans but has failed to fulfill his potential.
- Updated: August 15, 2014