Arsene Wenger says Ox out for 6 weeks, Arsenal forward then Tweets its 3 months
- August 20, 2013
When everything is going against you, even if it has been just one Premier League defeat against an emerging Aston Villa side on the opening day, it feels like even the smallest things (communication with your fans) is difficult.
So it proved on Tuesday as Arsene Wenger confirmed in the pre-Fenerbahce press conference that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain would be out for six weeks.
With pronouncements of 4 months and 6 months being bandied around after he picked up an injury in Arsenal’s opener, this seemed a best case scenario.
And, just a couple of hours later, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Tweeted from his personal Twitter account that he will be out for 3 months.
Either way, its better than first feared, but there appear to be some communication problems at Arsenal.
Compare and contrast with the Video and Tweet below.
[gthumb id=”346087″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Gutted i'm injured so early in the season. But I'm going to be working hard to hopefully be back playing in 3 months.Thanks 4 all ur support
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) August 20, 2013
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain makes fun of Arsenal teammate Yaya Sanogo for goal celebration ...
- Arsenal reject a swap deal with Chelsea for The Ox & Petr Cech [Independent]
- Chelsea want The Ox as part of Petr Cech move to Arsenal [Mirror & Sun]
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain introduces Arsenal keepers & defenders ahead of FA Cup fin...
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain juggles a golf ball in skills challenge [Video]
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain stayed behind for ages to talk to every Arsenal fan [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi