Arsene Wenger says Ox out for 6 weeks, Arsenal forward then Tweets its 3 months
- August 20, 2013
When everything is going against you, even if it has been just one Premier League defeat against an emerging Aston Villa side on the opening day, it feels like even the smallest things (communication with your fans) is difficult.
So it proved on Tuesday as Arsene Wenger confirmed in the pre-Fenerbahce press conference that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain would be out for six weeks.
With pronouncements of 4 months and 6 months being bandied around after he picked up an injury in Arsenal’s opener, this seemed a best case scenario.
And, just a couple of hours later, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Tweeted from his personal Twitter account that he will be out for 3 months.
Either way, its better than first feared, but there appear to be some communication problems at Arsenal.
Compare and contrast with the Video and Tweet below.
[gthumb id=”346087″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Gutted i'm injured so early in the season. But I'm going to be working hard to hopefully be back playing in 3 months.Thanks 4 all ur support
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) August 20, 2013
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain accepts MOTM award, doesn’t think he dese...
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores a beauty to make it 1-0 v Chelsea (Offic...
- The Ox finishes off quick-fire counter attack to make it 2-0 Arsenal v Lyon (Videos)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi