Arsene Wenger says Ox out for 6 weeks, Arsenal forward then Tweets its 3 months
- August 20, 2013
When everything is going against you, even if it has been just one Premier League defeat against an emerging Aston Villa side on the opening day, it feels like even the smallest things (communication with your fans) is difficult.
So it proved on Tuesday as Arsene Wenger confirmed in the pre-Fenerbahce press conference that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain would be out for six weeks.
With pronouncements of 4 months and 6 months being bandied around after he picked up an injury in Arsenal’s opener, this seemed a best case scenario.
And, just a couple of hours later, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Tweeted from his personal Twitter account that he will be out for 3 months.
Either way, its better than first feared, but there appear to be some communication problems at Arsenal.
Compare and contrast with the Video and Tweet below.
[gthumb id=”346087″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Gutted i'm injured so early in the season. But I'm going to be working hard to hopefully be back playing in 3 months.Thanks 4 all ur support
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) August 20, 2013
- ‘He’s got the world on smash': Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain backs Flamini for Pr...
- Arsenal players predict star of the season, The Ox predicts himself (Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain accepts MOTM award, doesn’t think he dese...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...