Arsene Wenger says Man United’s Robin Van Persie is ‘still an Arsenal man’ [Video]
- November 8, 2013
Top of the league Arsenal travel to Old Trafford on Sunday for a mouthwatering clash against the current Premier League holders, Manchester United.
In his pre-match press conference, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was asked about former player, and current United star, Robin Van Persie.
Wenger told the press he feels Van Persie is ‘still an Arsenal player’ and also made it clear that Sir Alex Ferguson did not convince the Frenchman to sell him.
Watch the interesting snippet from the press conference below:
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi