Arsene Wenger post Cheslea 6 – Arsenal 0: ‘I take full responsibility’ [Video]
- March 22, 2014
Not for the first time this season, Arsene Wenger looked visibly shellshocked in his post-match interview today.
Having seen his side go down to a 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Chelsea, Wenger said he takes full responsibility, keen to deflect any blame for the players.
Wenger then said he thinks the ref should be allowed to change his mind when quizzed over the Gibbs mistaken identity, though this looked the least of his worries as he was left to contemplate another humiliation, on this his 1,000th match.
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- Wilshere = Fabregas: Daily Mail compare Arsenal & Chelsea through Little Englander...
- Arsene Wenger wants to win Community Shield v Chelsea to set tone for new season (Video)
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech speaks about how he became a goalkeeper (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi