Arsene Wenger post Cheslea 6 – Arsenal 0: ‘I take full responsibility’ [Video]
Not for the first time this season, Arsene Wenger looked visibly shellshocked in his post-match interview today.
Having seen his side go down to a 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Chelsea, Wenger said he takes full responsibility, keen to deflect any blame for the players.
Wenger then said he thinks the ref should be allowed to change his mind when quizzed over the Gibbs mistaken identity, though this looked the least of his worries as he was left to contemplate another humiliation, on this his 1,000th match.
Watch Live Stream
- Claudio Ranieri makes a definitive statement on Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez [BeIN Sports]July 30, 2016
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal are keen on signing another attacker (Video)July 29, 2016
- Francis Coquelin reveals he’s training at CB; Arsenal fans fret and curse Wenger [Tweets]July 27, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas discusses his special relationship with Arsene Wenger (Video)July 24, 2016
- Arsene Wenger on transfers: Arsenal have to be good at poker (Video & Tweets)July 23, 2016