- Alessio Cerci agrees join Milan, paving way for Fernando Torres to return to Atletico Madrid [Sky Italia]
- Awkward! Flamini thought he’d won MOTM until he was told to give it to Alexis Sanchez [Vine]
- Arsenal boss Wenger: ‘Santi Cazorla is a nice guy, he let Alexis Sanchez take the penalty’ [Video]
- John Terry Instagrams pic of West Ham fans taunting him, ‘They were wishing me Happy Christmas!’
- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
Arsene Wenger post Cheslea 6 – Arsenal 0: ‘I take full responsibility’ [Video]
Not for the first time this season, Arsene Wenger looked visibly shellshocked in his post-match interview today.
Having seen his side go down to a 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Chelsea, Wenger said he takes full responsibility, keen to deflect any blame for the players.
Wenger then said he thinks the ref should be allowed to change his mind when quizzed over the Gibbs mistaken identity, though this looked the least of his worries as he was left to contemplate another humiliation, on this his 1,000th match.
- Updated: March 22, 2014