Arsene Wenger post Cheslea 6 – Arsenal 0: ‘I take full responsibility’ [Video]
Not for the first time this season, Arsene Wenger looked visibly shellshocked in his post-match interview today.
Having seen his side go down to a 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Chelsea, Wenger said he takes full responsibility, keen to deflect any blame for the players.
Wenger then said he thinks the ref should be allowed to change his mind when quizzed over the Gibbs mistaken identity, though this looked the least of his worries as he was left to contemplate another humiliation, on this his 1,000th match.
Watch Live Stream
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Details of when Arsenal tried to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [El Confidencial]September 27, 2016
- Hilarious: James Corden becomes Arsenal’s manager for one day (Video)September 27, 2016
- Arsenal v Basel: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger Trolls Chelsea & Cesc Fabregas with amusing song (442oons video)September 25, 2016
- Arsene Wenger shares a joke about Jose Mourinho in his presser (Video)September 25, 2016