Arsene Wenger post Cheslea 6 – Arsenal 0: ‘I take full responsibility’ [Video]
- March 22, 2014
Not for the first time this season, Arsene Wenger looked visibly shellshocked in his post-match interview today.
Having seen his side go down to a 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Chelsea, Wenger said he takes full responsibility, keen to deflect any blame for the players.
Wenger then said he thinks the ref should be allowed to change his mind when quizzed over the Gibbs mistaken identity, though this looked the least of his worries as he was left to contemplate another humiliation, on this his 1,000th match.
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...