- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Video surfaces. Sponsors run
- Eric Abidal (Olympiakos) plays final professional game; Due to become coach at La Masia [Pictures]
- Great Acca! Back Atletico Madrid, Ajax & Juventus all to win on Thursday at 7/5!!!!
- Ciro Immobile ended his Bundesliga drought with a stunner for Dortmund v Wolfsburg [Official Video]
Arsene Wenger meeting with Mario Balotelli’s agent this weekend, according to Sunday Star
The rumours linking Mario Balotelli with Arsenal have been rife for some time now.
Ever since Puma took over making the Arsenal kit and AC Milan struggled to even secure European football next season, suggestions that Balotelli would end up at the Emirates began to make a little sense.
This week rumours emerged that Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, had met with Adriano Galliani, the CEO of AC Milan, to discuss how much Super Mario can leave the San Siro for.
A fee of just under 30 million pounds should be enough, with fellow suggestions in the Italian press that AC Milan want Joel Campbell on loan in return.
The Sunday Star claim Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be meeting with Raiola this weekend to discuss the transfer.
With Wenger in Brazil commentating for French TV station TF1, this is entirely possible.
But, we suspect the Sunday Star may not have much new information than was doing the rounds in the Italian and English press over the last few days.
Still, the suggestion will likely get Arsenal fans excited!
- Updated: June 21, 2014