Arsene Wenger meeting with Mario Balotelli’s agent this weekend, according to Sunday Star
- June 21, 2014
The rumours linking Mario Balotelli with Arsenal have been rife for some time now.
Ever since Puma took over making the Arsenal kit and AC Milan struggled to even secure European football next season, suggestions that Balotelli would end up at the Emirates began to make a little sense.
This week rumours emerged that Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, had met with Adriano Galliani, the CEO of AC Milan, to discuss how much Super Mario can leave the San Siro for.
A fee of just under 30 million pounds should be enough, with fellow suggestions in the Italian press that AC Milan want Joel Campbell on loan in return.
The Sunday Star claim Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be meeting with Raiola this weekend to discuss the transfer.
With Wenger in Brazil commentating for French TV station TF1, this is entirely possible.
But, we suspect the Sunday Star may not have much new information than was doing the rounds in the Italian and English press over the last few days.
Still, the suggestion will likely get Arsenal fans excited!
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi