Arsene Wenger meeting with Mario Balotelli’s agent this weekend, according to Sunday Star
The rumours linking Mario Balotelli with Arsenal have been rife for some time now.
Ever since Puma took over making the Arsenal kit and AC Milan struggled to even secure European football next season, suggestions that Balotelli would end up at the Emirates began to make a little sense.
This week rumours emerged that Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, had met with Adriano Galliani, the CEO of AC Milan, to discuss how much Super Mario can leave the San Siro for.
A fee of just under 30 million pounds should be enough, with fellow suggestions in the Italian press that AC Milan want Joel Campbell on loan in return.
The Sunday Star claim Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be meeting with Raiola this weekend to discuss the transfer.
With Wenger in Brazil commentating for French TV station TF1, this is entirely possible.
But, we suspect the Sunday Star may not have much new information than was doing the rounds in the Italian and English press over the last few days.
Still, the suggestion will likely get Arsenal fans excited!
Watch Live Stream
- AC Milan prepare a big money move for a Chelsea midfielder [CalcioMercatoWeb]September 27, 2016
- Fiorentina v AC Milan: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-25September 21, 2016
- Pippo Inzaghi’s biggest regret in football relates to Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic [France Football]September 14, 2016
- The Express think they know when Cesc Fabregas will leave ChelseaSeptember 11, 2016
- Man United legend Roy Keane calls for calm on Arsenal & Theo WalcottSeptember 29, 2016
- What new Arsenal contract? Mesut Ozil is linked with a Real Madrid return [Bild]September 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger interested in taking England job next summer [Star]September 28, 2016
- Theo Walcott discusses his brilliant form after Arsenal 2 – Basel 0 (Video)September 28, 2016
- Arab media say Gigi Buffon shouted ‘free Palestine’ v Israel. But there’s a problem. It’s BSSeptember 8, 2016
- Israel 1 – Italy 3 Match report: Azzurri get off to a winning startSeptember 5, 2016
- Italian fans begin to boo French national anthem before Buffon intervenes (Video)September 2, 2016
- Anthony Martial scores for France against Italy thanks to brilliant Paul Pogba assist (Video)September 1, 2016