Arsene Wenger meeting with Mario Balotelli’s agent this weekend, according to Sunday Star
- June 21, 2014
The rumours linking Mario Balotelli with Arsenal have been rife for some time now.
Ever since Puma took over making the Arsenal kit and AC Milan struggled to even secure European football next season, suggestions that Balotelli would end up at the Emirates began to make a little sense.
This week rumours emerged that Balotelli’s agent, Mino Raiola, had met with Adriano Galliani, the CEO of AC Milan, to discuss how much Super Mario can leave the San Siro for.
A fee of just under 30 million pounds should be enough, with fellow suggestions in the Italian press that AC Milan want Joel Campbell on loan in return.
The Sunday Star claim Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will be meeting with Raiola this weekend to discuss the transfer.
With Wenger in Brazil commentating for French TV station TF1, this is entirely possible.
But, we suspect the Sunday Star may not have much new information than was doing the rounds in the Italian and English press over the last few days.
Still, the suggestion will likely get Arsenal fans excited!
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Mario Balotelli on what went wrong at Liverpool & conduct at AC Milan in extensive...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli writes farewell post to Liverpool fans on Facebook
- The best goals from Serie A matchday 1 including a Stevan Jovetic golazo (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique sends AC Milan bound Mario Balotelli a sweet message [In...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...