- Arsenal fans Claude & Ty bicker over West Ham win [Video]
- Man United striker Robin Van Persie funny post on Instagram after 0-0 draw at Spurs
- Isco scores beautiful solo golazo in Real Madrid training; Fans chant his name [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez opens up about life in London – “I’m happy at Arsenal” [Latercera]
- Lukas Podolski posts celebratory team photo on the Arsenal bus after West Ham win [Instagram]
Arsene Wenger hopes to bring Espanyol goalkeeper Kiko Casilla to Arsenal [Sport Witness]
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is interested in Espanyol’s goalkeeper Kiko Casilla, according to football site Sport Witness.
Initially reported by Spanish daily Sport, Kiko Casilla is a keeper in hot demand and Arsene Wenger is said to have been mightily impressed by his displays last season.
Casilla has a buy-out clause of €20 million and while that may seem high for a goalkeeper it hasn’t curbed the interest of a number of clubs.
Real Madrid are also said to be interested in bringing Casilla back to the club after letting him go as a teenager.
Arsenal want a more reassuring presence than Szczesny in goal and seem to have plumped for the Spanish goalkeeper.
- Updated: July 4, 2014