- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Arsene Wenger hopes to bring Espanyol goalkeeper Kiko Casilla to Arsenal [Sport Witness]
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is interested in Espanyol’s goalkeeper Kiko Casilla, according to football site Sport Witness.
Initially reported by Spanish daily Sport, Kiko Casilla is a keeper in hot demand and Arsene Wenger is said to have been mightily impressed by his displays last season.
Casilla has a buy-out clause of €20 million and while that may seem high for a goalkeeper it hasn’t curbed the interest of a number of clubs.
Real Madrid are also said to be interested in bringing Casilla back to the club after letting him go as a teenager.
Arsenal want a more reassuring presence than Szczesny in goal and seem to have plumped for the Spanish goalkeeper.
- Updated: July 4, 2014