Arsene Wenger hopes to bring Espanyol goalkeeper Kiko Casilla to Arsenal [Sport Witness]
- July 4, 2014
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is interested in Espanyol’s goalkeeper Kiko Casilla, according to football site Sport Witness.
Initially reported by Spanish daily Sport, Kiko Casilla is a keeper in hot demand and Arsene Wenger is said to have been mightily impressed by his displays last season.
Casilla has a buy-out clause of €20 million and while that may seem high for a goalkeeper it hasn’t curbed the interest of a number of clubs.
Real Madrid are also said to be interested in bringing Casilla back to the club after letting him go as a teenager.
Arsenal want a more reassuring presence than Szczesny in goal and seem to have plumped for the Spanish goalkeeper.
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi