Arsene Wenger finds it ‘unbelievable’ that he has to justify giving his Arsenal players 2 days off [Video]
- February 27, 2014
Arsene Wenger’s decision to give his Arsenal players 2 days off this week came under scrutiny from the hacks today, but Wenger was having none it.
Genuinely taken aback that the press could be interested in such an inconsequential detail, Wenger brushed aside the question as ‘unbelievable’, reluctantly explaining that his side have been on the go since the beginning of December.
Wenger finished off by saying that we’re in a society where everyone wants to control everything, and that this is just another example of that nonsense.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]