- Real Madrid keepers Keylor Navas & Iker Casillas make incredible saves in training [Video]
- Shots fired! Fernando Torres admits he left Liverpool for Chelsea to win trophies
- Watch Swindon Town’s Australian midfielder Massimo Luongo amazing skills [Video]
- Chelsea reach agreement with £7m rated striker Andrej Kramarić [Di Marzio]
- Top 5 Spurs U-21 goalkeeper saves of 2014 [Video]
Arsene Wenger contacts Zinedine Zidane to close a £25m Alvaro Morata deal [Mirror]
As Spanish daily AS report on Friday that Arsenal have made contact with Real Madrid over a potential move for Iker Casillas, over in the Mirror the Gunners are linked with another Los Blancos star.
Alvaro Morata, the highly rated young Spanish striker, is said to be in the viewfinder of the Gunners, and manager Wenger has made moves to get the deal over the line.
According to the Mirror’s John Cross, Wenger has contacted Real Madrid assistant manager Zinedine Zidane in an attempt to broker a deal for Alvaro Morata.
Madrid are asking for £25 million or inserting a buy-back clause into Morata’s contract that is enabled after three seasons.
On Thursday, AS reported that Manchester United and Tottenham were also chasing the 21-year-old signature, whilst Morata himself is said to favour a move to Juventus.
- Updated: June 6, 2014