Arsene Wenger confirms he’ll sign a new Arsenal contract “later in the week”
Arsene Wenger reacted to ending his nine year trophy drought at the Gunners by confirming he is signing a new deal to stay at the club.
For months a dark cloud had been hanging over the future of Wenger, with the French manager having failed to pen a new deal at the Emirates despite the fact that his contract was expiring at the end of the campaign.
Moment after Arsenal beat Hull 3-2 in the FA Cup final, Wenger told reporters he will sign a new Arsenal contract “later in the week”.
According to the whispers, Wenger is set to get a new two year deal, earning the manager 8 million pounds a season.
So it looks like it’s #WengerIn for a while to come.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers
- Arsene Wenger stated Arsenal’s title ambitions after beating Man United (Video)
- Arsene Wenger sad to see ‘quality’ Brendan Rodgers sacked by Liverpool (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)