Arsene Wenger confirms he’ll sign a new Arsenal contract “later in the week”
- May 17, 2014
Arsene Wenger reacted to ending his nine year trophy drought at the Gunners by confirming he is signing a new deal to stay at the club.
For months a dark cloud had been hanging over the future of Wenger, with the French manager having failed to pen a new deal at the Emirates despite the fact that his contract was expiring at the end of the campaign.
Moment after Arsenal beat Hull 3-2 in the FA Cup final, Wenger told reporters he will sign a new Arsenal contract “later in the week”.
According to the whispers, Wenger is set to get a new two year deal, earning the manager 8 million pounds a season.
So it looks like it’s #WengerIn for a while to come.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi