Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo celebrates debut FA Cup win over Liverpool with Instagram post [Picture]
- February 16, 2014
Signed in the summer, French striker Yaya Sanogo finally made his first start for Arsenal in their 2-1 FA Cup win over Liverpool.
The 21 year old forward came off to a standing ovation following an impressive full debut at the Emirates.
After the match Sanogo celebrated his side’s win with an Instagram post, citing ‘revenge’ over Liverpool.
He wrote “Superb win against Liverpool. Revenge and qualified!#arsenal #afc”
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Arsenal beat Chelsea 1-0 to win Community Shield (Official Highlights)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi