Arsenal’s Theo Walcott: Why I Love the World Cup [video]
- June 8, 2014
Judging by England’s friendlies so far in the build-up to the World Cup, the Three Lions will sorely miss Theo Walcott.
The Arsenal flyer would undoubtedly be in Brazil with England had he not picked up a serious knee injury in January.
So, it can’t have been easy for Walcott to describe why he loves the World Cup in the Sky Sports video above.
Walcott pinpoints the vociferous England support at World Cups and then Michael Owen’s famous goal for England versus Argentina in 1998.
Interestingly, Walcott describes himself as a Liverpool fan during the video.
Predictably, the Arsenal and England star predicts a quarter-final penalty shoot-out defeat for the Three Lions this summer in Brazil…
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Harry Kane & Wayne Rooney star in a new Premier League hype video, including Arsen...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi