Arsenal’s Theo Walcott shares a new picture showing off his repaired knee during the off-season [Instagram]
Theo Walcott has updated Arsenal fans on the state of his knee on Wednesday by posting a new picture on his Instagram account.
Walcott, who damaged his knee in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Tottenham back in January, added the comment “Been working hard now time to Chill!” to his picture.
The photo seemed to show the Gunners forward relaxing by a pool with his wife Melanie Slade.
The picture revealed the healed nature of Walcott’s knee, which over the past half a year has recovered incredible after initially looking mangled after surgery. Walcott revealed the progress of his knee a while back on Twitter.
Hopes are high that Walcott will be fit for the start of the season for Arsenal.
See the pictures of Theo Walcott’s knee below.
Watch Live Stream
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- Theo Walcott scores screamer as Arsenal lead Ludogorets 4-0 (Video)October 19, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Call for Theo Walcott to be drug tested after the Swansea game (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)October 15, 2016