Arsenal’s Theo Walcott shares a new picture showing off his repaired knee during the off-season [Instagram]
Theo Walcott has updated Arsenal fans on the state of his knee on Wednesday by posting a new picture on his Instagram account.
Walcott, who damaged his knee in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Tottenham back in January, added the comment “Been working hard now time to Chill!” to his picture.
The photo seemed to show the Gunners forward relaxing by a pool with his wife Melanie Slade.
The picture revealed the healed nature of Walcott’s knee, which over the past half a year has recovered incredible after initially looking mangled after surgery. Walcott revealed the progress of his knee a while back on Twitter.
Hopes are high that Walcott will be fit for the start of the season for Arsenal.
See the pictures of Theo Walcott’s knee below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal are keen on signing another attacker (Video)July 29, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016
- Drogba scores again v Arsenal but the Gunners win the MLS All Star game (video)July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016
- Jamie Vardy to decide on Arsenal’s offer before Russia game, good news for Theo Walcott [Papers]June 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott reacts to being left out England’s Euro 2016 squad on social mediaMay 16, 2016