Arsenal’s Theo Walcott shares a new picture showing off his repaired knee during the off-season [Instagram]
Theo Walcott has updated Arsenal fans on the state of his knee on Wednesday by posting a new picture on his Instagram account.
Walcott, who damaged his knee in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Tottenham back in January, added the comment “Been working hard now time to Chill!” to his picture.
The photo seemed to show the Gunners forward relaxing by a pool with his wife Melanie Slade.
The picture revealed the healed nature of Walcott’s knee, which over the past half a year has recovered incredible after initially looking mangled after surgery. Walcott revealed the progress of his knee a while back on Twitter.
Hopes are high that Walcott will be fit for the start of the season for Arsenal.
See the pictures of Theo Walcott’s knee below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil feeds a tiger in Dubai, animal paws him in his private parts (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka reveals details of his Arsenal contract & how Arsene Wenger made the deal happe...May 25th, 2016
- Rumour: Arsenal closing in on a striker, suggestions it’s Leicester’s Jamie VardyMay 25th, 2016
- Granit Xhaka posts lengthy message on Instagram after signing for ArsenalMay 25th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott reacts to being left out England’s Euro 2016 squad on social m...May 16th, 2016
- Arsenal fans can’t believe West Ham are offering big money for Theo Walcott [Tweets]May 9th, 2016
- Arsenal focus on Leicester for their top summer target as Theo Walcott is poised to leave [Sun]April 20th, 2016
- Redmen TV analyse stories linking Arsenal’s Theo Walcott to Liverpool (Video)April 18th, 2016