Arsenal’s Theo Walcott shares a new picture showing off his repaired knee during the off-season [Instagram]
- June 25, 2014
Theo Walcott has updated Arsenal fans on the state of his knee on Wednesday by posting a new picture on his Instagram account.
Walcott, who damaged his knee in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Tottenham back in January, added the comment “Been working hard now time to Chill!” to his picture.
The photo seemed to show the Gunners forward relaxing by a pool with his wife Melanie Slade.
The picture revealed the healed nature of Walcott’s knee, which over the past half a year has recovered incredible after initially looking mangled after surgery. Walcott revealed the progress of his knee a while back on Twitter.
Hopes are high that Walcott will be fit for the start of the season for Arsenal.
See the pictures of Theo Walcott’s knee below.
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi