Arsenal’s Theo Walcott shares a new picture showing off his repaired knee during the off-season [Instagram]
Theo Walcott has updated Arsenal fans on the state of his knee on Wednesday by posting a new picture on his Instagram account.
Walcott, who damaged his knee in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Tottenham back in January, added the comment “Been working hard now time to Chill!” to his picture.
The photo seemed to show the Gunners forward relaxing by a pool with his wife Melanie Slade.
The picture revealed the healed nature of Walcott’s knee, which over the past half a year has recovered incredible after initially looking mangled after surgery. Walcott revealed the progress of his knee a while back on Twitter.
Hopes are high that Walcott will be fit for the start of the season for Arsenal.
See the pictures of Theo Walcott’s knee below.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla posts to Instagram after successful foot surgeryDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal fans create hilarious banners for Atom & Humber at the Emirates StadiumDecember 7, 2016
- Theo Walcott breaks world record for controlling ball dropped from crane (Video)December 1, 2016
- Theo Walcott confirms reason for Arsenal goal celebration on InstagramNovember 27, 2016
- Rumour: Theo Walcott may miss Man United v ArsenalNovember 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta easily beat Arsenal’s Theo Walcott in a footrace (GIF)November 16, 2016