- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott ruled out with ruptured ACL for rest of season & World Cup [Tweets]
Arsenal have been flying high in recent times, beating Tottenham in the FA Cup and topping the league table.
However, on Monday evening some terrible news surfaced involving key winger Theo Walcott.
The pacy Walcott was stretchered off injured in Arsenal’s 2-0 win over Tottenham, but his injury is more serious than first thought.
The injury happened with no one near him and it has come to light that Theo Walcott has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament.
He will be out for at least 6 months, meaning he won’t feature this season or in the Brazil World Cup in the summer.
The Club regrettably announces Theo Walcott has been ruled out for at least six months with a knee injury. Story: http://t.co/Q0wPjxjCxj
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) January 6, 2014
BREAKING: Arsenal confirm Theo Walcott will be out for at least six months with a knee injury…more to follow…
— The FA (@FA) January 6, 2014
Arsenal's Theo Walcott ruled out for at least six months with a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in his knee.
— Phil McNulty (@philmcnulty) January 6, 2014
Horrendous news about Theo Walcott – for him, Arsenal and England. Wishing him a full and speedy recovery.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) January 6, 2014
Fuck it. Walcott out for 6 months. Crutiate Ligament.
— GeoffArsenal (@GeoffArsenal) January 6, 2014
Well, at least Theo had fun getting injured.
— Graham Ruthven (@grahamruthven) January 6, 2014
- Updated: January 6, 2014