Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!
Watch Live Stream
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- The best jokes as Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a ridiculous new haircut [Tweets]May 31st, 2016
- Olivier Giroud booed by France fans; Arsenal striker hits back after 3-2 win [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan rejects new Dortmund contract amidst Arsenal & Chelsea interest [BILD]May 31st, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott reacts to being left out England’s Euro 2016 squad on social m...May 16th, 2016
- Arsenal fans can’t believe West Ham are offering big money for Theo Walcott [Tweets]May 9th, 2016
- Arsenal focus on Leicester for their top summer target as Theo Walcott is poised to leave [Sun]April 20th, 2016
- Redmen TV analyse stories linking Arsenal’s Theo Walcott to Liverpool (Video)April 18th, 2016