Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!
Watch Live Stream
- Rumour: Arsenal linked defender fans won’t have heard of [Tweets]July 30, 2016
- Arsenal fan chases Arsene Wenger down the beach begging him to sign Riyad Mahrez (Video)July 30, 2016
- Claudio Ranieri makes a definitive statement on Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez [BeIN Sports]July 30, 2016
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016
- Jamie Vardy to decide on Arsenal’s offer before Russia game, good news for Theo Walcott [Papers]June 7, 2016