Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!
Watch Live Stream
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Details of when Arsenal tried to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang [El Confidencial]September 27, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier trolls Theo Walcott on social media after Arsenal’s winSeptember 25, 2016
- Arsenal fans make u-turn on Theo Walcott (Video)September 18, 2016
- Theo Walcott & Harry Kane bashed by England fans after 1-0 win over Slovakia [Tweets]September 4, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016