Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal have secured Lucas Perez signing and are close to agreeing Shkodran Mustafi deal [BBC]August 25, 2016
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Arsenal’s instalments bid of £17m for Lucas Perez rejected by Deportivo [Cadena Ser]August 25, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016