- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
- PSV confirm they’ve had a telephone call from Man United about Memphis Depay
- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
- June 10, 2014
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!