Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea want to sign Alexis Sanchez for dream partnership with Diego Costa [Mirror]December 7, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla posts to Instagram after successful foot surgeryDecember 7, 2016
- Arsenal fans create hilarious banners for Atom & Humber at the Emirates StadiumDecember 7, 2016
- Theo Walcott breaks world record for controlling ball dropped from crane (Video)December 1, 2016
- Theo Walcott confirms reason for Arsenal goal celebration on InstagramNovember 27, 2016
- Rumour: Theo Walcott may miss Man United v ArsenalNovember 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta easily beat Arsenal’s Theo Walcott in a footrace (GIF)November 16, 2016