Arsenal’s Theo Walcott posts workout video doing leg squats in the gym
It’s going to be a tough summer for Theo Walcott, back at home watching England taking on the world at the World Cup.
The Arsenal attacker is in his final phase of rehab, building back the strength he lost during his injury period, and is busy working out at the gym.
Walcott posted a video of his gym session today, doing leg squats physical trainer Jake Thompson.
Building back that explosive pace for next season!
Watch Live Stream
- Lucas Perez gives ITK update on Mesut Özil’s Arsenal contract situation to Onda Cero (Audio)October 21, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere (Bournemouth) tops table for Premier League passing accuracyOctober 21, 2016
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- Theo Walcott scores screamer as Arsenal lead Ludogorets 4-0 (Video)October 19, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Call for Theo Walcott to be drug tested after the Swansea game (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)October 15, 2016