Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s brilliant solo goal for Arsenal v Chivas in slow motion (Video)August 2, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores incredible solo golazo v Chivas (Video)August 1, 2016
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain puts Calum Chambers on the spot at funny Arsenal fan party (Video)July 28, 2016
- Golazo: Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores deft chip v Lens (Videos)July 22, 2016
- New Arsenal video: Lucas Perez is a GunnerAugust 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Lucas Perez joins Arsenal from Deportivo La CorunaAugust 30, 2016
- Werder Bremen’s sporting director confirms direct Arsenal talks over Serge GnabryAugust 30, 2016
- Serge Gnabry’s move from Arsenal to Bayern confirmed by his dad [Kicker & SWR]August 30, 2016
- Excuse me? Bayern Munich’s David Alaba says Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is his toughest opponent (Video)August 4, 2016
- Arsenal fans on Twitter lay into Theo Walcott during woeful display v MLS All Stars [Tweets]July 29, 2016
- Theo Walcott uploads an intense training video on InstagramJuly 10, 2016
- Liverpool get the green light to sign an Arsenal forward [Evening Standard]June 13, 2016