Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits he could quit Arsenal at the end of the season (Video)October 16, 2016
- Porkies: Laurent Koscielny’s funny answer when asked about handball goal v Burnley (Video)October 3, 2016
- Arsenal fan lays into Alex Oxlade Chamberlain after PSG draw (Video)September 14, 2016
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s brilliant solo goal for Arsenal v Chivas in slow motion (Video)August 2, 2016
- Jack Wilshere responds to Jamie Redknapp’s prediction that he won’t return to ArsenalOctober 24, 2016
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Theo Walcott jokes about Arsenal teammate Mesut Ozil after hat-trick heroics (Video)October 20, 2016
- Theo Walcott scores screamer as Arsenal lead Ludogorets 4-0 (Video)October 19, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Call for Theo Walcott to be drug tested after the Swansea game (Arsenal Fan TV Videos)October 15, 2016