Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
- March 19, 2014
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain accepts MOTM award, doesn’t think he dese...
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scores a beauty to make it 1-0 v Chelsea (Offic...
- The Ox finishes off quick-fire counter attack to make it 2-0 Arsenal v Lyon (Videos)
- BT Sport try to convince Bale and The Ox to change squad numbers in new UCL advert (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi