Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger reveals fresh injury to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, rules him out of Euro 2016 (Video)May 6th, 2016
- Man United want to sign Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain [ESPN]April 25th, 2016
- Arsenal attacker Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain picks his dream team (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Southampton make Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain their top summer target [Mirror]April 12th, 2016
- Leicester earned £93m for winning EPL, but Arsenal made over £100m coming second [Graphic]May 24th, 2016
- Arsenal keeper Petr Cech heaps praise on “extraordinary” Mesut Ozil (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Arsenal target Alvaro Morata appears to confirm he is leaving Juventus [Instagram]May 23rd, 2016
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott reacts to being left out England’s Euro 2016 squad on social m...May 16th, 2016
- Arsenal fans can’t believe West Ham are offering big money for Theo Walcott [Tweets]May 9th, 2016
- Arsenal focus on Leicester for their top summer target as Theo Walcott is poised to leave [Sun]April 20th, 2016
- Redmen TV analyse stories linking Arsenal’s Theo Walcott to Liverpool (Video)April 18th, 2016