- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
- Updated: March 19, 2014