Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
Watch Live Stream
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain & Rob Holding take on 3-touch challenge with Jimmy Bullard (Video)November 30, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain reveals his borderline manic haircut rituals (Video)November 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is dating Perrie Edwards after she attends the Spurs game [Sun]November 25, 2016
- Arsenal fans slam Aaron Ramsey & Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain after draw with Spurs [Best Tweets]November 6, 2016
- Man United legend Rio Ferdinand jokes about how to stop Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez (video)December 4, 2016
- Alan Shearer puts condition on calling Alexis Sanchez world class. Arsenal fans rageDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV goes Alexis Sanchez crazy after West Ham (Videos)December 3, 2016
- Thierry Henry & Hector Bellerin shout out Alexis after Arsenal beat West HamDecember 3, 2016
- Theo Walcott breaks world record for controlling ball dropped from crane (Video)December 1, 2016
- Theo Walcott confirms reason for Arsenal goal celebration on InstagramNovember 27, 2016
- Rumour: Theo Walcott may miss Man United v ArsenalNovember 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesar Azpilicueta easily beat Arsenal’s Theo Walcott in a footrace (GIF)November 16, 2016