Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
- March 19, 2014
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
- ‘He’s got the world on smash': Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain backs Flamini for Pr...
- Arsenal players predict star of the season, The Ox predicts himself (Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain sets himself goals target this season (Video)
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain accepts MOTM award, doesn’t think he dese...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...