Arsenal’s Theo Walcott hits the gym as he continues his recovery ft. the Ox lifting [Video]
- March 19, 2014
In January Theo Walcott was ruled out of the World Cup after rupturing his cruciate ligament in Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Spurs.
The pacy Arsenal winger was seen working on his leg in the gym today whilst Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain lifted weights.
It appears Walcott is on the way back to fitness but the World Cup in June will come a couple of months to soon for him.
Watch the Ox’s Instagram video here:
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain makes fun of Arsenal teammate Yaya Sanogo for goal celebration ...
- Arsenal reject a swap deal with Chelsea for The Ox & Petr Cech [Independent]
- Chelsea want The Ox as part of Petr Cech move to Arsenal [Mirror & Sun]
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain introduces Arsenal keepers & defenders ahead of FA Cup fin...
- Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain juggles a golf ball in skills challenge [Video]
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain stayed behind for ages to talk to every Arsenal fan [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi