Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry goes on Facebook to set aside links to Borussia Dortmund
- January 15, 2014
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry has used his official Facebook page (as certified by Arseblog) to react to paper talk linking him with Borussia Dortmund.
Six days agoGerman paper Bild dropped a huge transfer rumour claiming that BVB are chasing Arsenal’s exciting attacking midfielder Gnabry.
The two-lined headline in Bild read “Dortmund hat Gnabry schon beobchtet – Klopp heiß auf Arsenals Super-Bubi” (“Dortmund have scouted Gnabry – Klopp hot on Arsenal’s Super Bubi”).
The youngster, who is now set to play a significant role in the back-end of the season after the injury to Theo Walcott, is under contract at he Emirates until 2018, and many people reacted to the story feeling is that Borussia would need to lodge a big, big offer to persuade Arsene Wenger to sell one of the brightest stars on the Gunners books.
Now Gnabry has had his say in the matter, and his Facebook post can be seen below.
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...