- Man United have only ever lost once on Boxing Day in the Premier League, 86.4% win record
- Stoke’s Robert Huth is this year’s Scrooge, tweets “I hate Christmas”
- Andy Carroll gives his fiancee Billi Mucklow a secret room in their new house for Christmas [Instagram]
- Watford v Wolves: Watch a Live Stream of the Championship match
- Harry Kane’s Christmas message to all Spurs fans [Facebook video]
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry goes on Facebook to set aside links to Borussia Dortmund
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry has used his official Facebook page (as certified by Arseblog) to react to paper talk linking him with Borussia Dortmund.
Six days agoGerman paper Bild dropped a huge transfer rumour claiming that BVB are chasing Arsenal’s exciting attacking midfielder Gnabry.
The two-lined headline in Bild read “Dortmund hat Gnabry schon beobchtet - Klopp heiß auf Arsenals Super-Bubi” (“Dortmund have scouted Gnabry - Klopp hot on Arsenal’s Super Bubi”).
The youngster, who is now set to play a significant role in the back-end of the season after the injury to Theo Walcott, is under contract at he Emirates until 2018, and many people reacted to the story feeling is that Borussia would need to lodge a big, big offer to persuade Arsene Wenger to sell one of the brightest stars on the Gunners books.
Now Gnabry has had his say in the matter, and his Facebook post can be seen below.
- Updated: January 15, 2014