Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry goes on Facebook to set aside links to Borussia Dortmund
- January 15, 2014
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry has used his official Facebook page (as certified by Arseblog) to react to paper talk linking him with Borussia Dortmund.
Six days agoGerman paper Bild dropped a huge transfer rumour claiming that BVB are chasing Arsenal’s exciting attacking midfielder Gnabry.
The two-lined headline in Bild read “Dortmund hat Gnabry schon beobchtet – Klopp heiß auf Arsenals Super-Bubi” (“Dortmund have scouted Gnabry – Klopp hot on Arsenal’s Super Bubi”).
The youngster, who is now set to play a significant role in the back-end of the season after the injury to Theo Walcott, is under contract at he Emirates until 2018, and many people reacted to the story feeling is that Borussia would need to lodge a big, big offer to persuade Arsene Wenger to sell one of the brightest stars on the Gunners books.
Now Gnabry has had his say in the matter, and his Facebook post can be seen below.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez won Chile the Copa America with a glorious penalty [Videos]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez & Leo Messi shared warm embrace before Copa America...
- Arsenal fans (incl. Piers Morgan) mock Robin van Persie on Twitter ahead of Fenerbahçe ...
- ‘I am a Lion': Lukas Podolski officially unveiled as a Galatasaray player
- Galatasaray confirm Lukas Podolski will sign contract today, drawing his Arsenal career...
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi