Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry goes on Facebook to set aside links to Borussia Dortmund
- January 15, 2014
Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry has used his official Facebook page (as certified by Arseblog) to react to paper talk linking him with Borussia Dortmund.
Six days agoGerman paper Bild dropped a huge transfer rumour claiming that BVB are chasing Arsenal’s exciting attacking midfielder Gnabry.
The two-lined headline in Bild read “Dortmund hat Gnabry schon beobchtet – Klopp heiß auf Arsenals Super-Bubi” (“Dortmund have scouted Gnabry – Klopp hot on Arsenal’s Super Bubi”).
The youngster, who is now set to play a significant role in the back-end of the season after the injury to Theo Walcott, is under contract at he Emirates until 2018, and many people reacted to the story feeling is that Borussia would need to lodge a big, big offer to persuade Arsene Wenger to sell one of the brightest stars on the Gunners books.
Now Gnabry has had his say in the matter, and his Facebook post can be seen below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]