Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla scores tap-in for Spain v Equatorial Guinea [video & GIF]
- November 17, 2013
It was a controversial friendly and Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla capitalised on a woeful piece of goalkeeping yet an international goal will still be welcome to the Spanish schemer.
Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla played just under and hour of Spain’s 2-1 friendly win over Equatorial Guinea on Saturday night, scoring the opener on 13 minutes after a fumble from keeper Danilo.
Nevertheless, Cazorla took the ball down in a flash and finished into the empty net with ease.
Cazorla has a good goal scoring record at international level, notching three of his last four for the Spanish national team, after claiming 12 for the Gunners in 2013/2014.
- Chuba Akpom wants to fight for a place at Arsenal rather than being loaned out (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Andrey Arshavin laughs like a wierdo in Hulk’s latest viral video
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Community Shield (available UK)
- Alexis Sanchez’s slow motion beach training videos are crying out for an ’8...
- Arsenal fan corrects Manchester United website over erroneous FA Cup record claim
- Santi Cazorla & Nicklas Bendtner had a great laugh together in tunnel before Emira...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi