Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla scores tap-in for Spain v Equatorial Guinea [video & GIF]
- November 17, 2013
It was a controversial friendly and Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla capitalised on a woeful piece of goalkeeping yet an international goal will still be welcome to the Spanish schemer.
Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla played just under and hour of Spain’s 2-1 friendly win over Equatorial Guinea on Saturday night, scoring the opener on 13 minutes after a fumble from keeper Danilo.
Nevertheless, Cazorla took the ball down in a flash and finished into the empty net with ease.
Cazorla has a good goal scoring record at international level, notching three of his last four for the Spanish national team, after claiming 12 for the Gunners in 2013/2014.
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...