Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla scores tap-in for Spain v Equatorial Guinea [video & GIF]
It was a controversial friendly and Arsenal midfielder Santi Cazorla capitalised on a woeful piece of goalkeeping yet an international goal will still be welcome to the Spanish schemer.
Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla played just under and hour of Spain’s 2-1 friendly win over Equatorial Guinea on Saturday night, scoring the opener on 13 minutes after a fumble from keeper Danilo.
Nevertheless, Cazorla took the ball down in a flash and finished into the empty net with ease.
Cazorla has a good goal scoring record at international level, notching three of his last four for the Spanish national team, after claiming 12 for the Gunners in 2013/2014.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fan Moh slams ‘disgusting’ Chelsea over the sex abuse scandal (Video)December 10, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Arsenal & Leicester positioningDecember 10, 2016
- Mark Hughes reacted badly to a question about Aaron RamseyDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans want Charlie Adam banned for stamping on Alexis SanchezDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla posts to Instagram after successful foot surgeryDecember 7, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Wenger admits Cazorla injury is ‘very bad’ but won’t buy replacementDecember 2, 2016
- Goodbye, title dream: Arsenal fans despair at Santi Cazorla injury news [Tweets]December 1, 2016
- Lallana & Vardy set up England, but Spain salvaged a 2-2 draw (Official Video)November 16, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo jokes about Spain’s mannequin challenge [Instagram]November 16, 2016
- Eric Dier v Ander Herrera: Spurs & Man United fans argue over which team is harder [Tweets]November 16, 2016
- Spain do the mannequin challenge in Wembley dressing room after England game (Video)November 16, 2016