Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla ready to put pen-to-paper on new £80,000 a week contract [Daily Mail]
- February 28, 2014
Since joining Arsenal from Malaga in 2012 Santi Cazorla has impressed greatly.
Part of Arsene Wenger’s first XI, according to the Daily Mail, the 29 year old Cazorla is to be awarded a new contract.
The Spaniard’s new £80,000 a week contract will keep him at Arsenal until 2017.
Cazorla’s new contract will reportedly be announced along with new deals for Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...