Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla ready to put pen-to-paper on new £80,000 a week contract [Daily Mail]
Since joining Arsenal from Malaga in 2012 Santi Cazorla has impressed greatly.
Part of Arsene Wenger’s first XI, according to the Daily Mail, the 29 year old Cazorla is to be awarded a new contract.
The Spaniard’s new £80,000 a week contract will keep him at Arsenal until 2017.
Cazorla’s new contract will reportedly be announced along with new deals for Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky.
Watch Live Stream
- Mario Balotelli talks about his potential next club, winning Ballon d’Or [Gazzetta]December 9, 2016
- Arsenal send football clubs their Christmas CardDecember 9, 2016
- FPL GW15: Got to captain Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez againDecember 9, 2016
- Arsenal v Stoke: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla posts to Instagram after successful foot surgeryDecember 7, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Wenger admits Cazorla injury is ‘very bad’ but won’t buy replacementDecember 2, 2016
- Goodbye, title dream: Arsenal fans despair at Santi Cazorla injury news [Tweets]December 1, 2016