Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla ready to put pen-to-paper on new £80,000 a week contract [Daily Mail]
Since joining Arsenal from Malaga in 2012 Santi Cazorla has impressed greatly.
Part of Arsene Wenger’s first XI, according to the Daily Mail, the 29 year old Cazorla is to be awarded a new contract.
The Spaniard’s new £80,000 a week contract will keep him at Arsenal until 2017.
Cazorla’s new contract will reportedly be announced along with new deals for Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsene Wenger gives a fan bad news about Theo Walcott [Instagram Video]October 26, 2016
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla admits he wants to win UCL in his bucket list (Video)October 13, 2016
- Santi Cazorla on his changing role at Arsenal (video)October 12, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reveals his future Arsenal plans as Atletico Madrid circle [Cadena Ser]October 6, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla commentate last season’s 3-0 win over Man United (Video)October 5, 2016