Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla ready to put pen-to-paper on new £80,000 a week contract [Daily Mail]
- February 28, 2014
Since joining Arsenal from Malaga in 2012 Santi Cazorla has impressed greatly.
Part of Arsene Wenger’s first XI, according to the Daily Mail, the 29 year old Cazorla is to be awarded a new contract.
The Spaniard’s new £80,000 a week contract will keep him at Arsenal until 2017.
Cazorla’s new contract will reportedly be announced along with new deals for Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi