Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla ready to put pen-to-paper on new £80,000 a week contract [Daily Mail]
Since joining Arsenal from Malaga in 2012 Santi Cazorla has impressed greatly.
Part of Arsene Wenger’s first XI, according to the Daily Mail, the 29 year old Cazorla is to be awarded a new contract.
The Spaniard’s new £80,000 a week contract will keep him at Arsenal until 2017.
Cazorla’s new contract will reportedly be announced along with new deals for Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal v Basel: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Francis Coquelin pictured in leg brace at hospitalSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Andrey Arshavin scored a stunner in Kazakhstan (Video)September 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla attempts to recreate famous Thierry Henry wonder goal (Video)September 22, 2016
- Arsenal stars Ozil, Cazorla and Xhaka take five shot challenge with Copa 90 (Video)September 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confused why Alexis Sanchez took Arsenal penalty at Hull (video)September 17, 2016
- Santi Cazorla jokes about where he will put his next Arsenal penalty (Video)September 11, 2016