- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla ready to put pen-to-paper on new £80,000 a week contract [Daily Mail]
Since joining Arsenal from Malaga in 2012 Santi Cazorla has impressed greatly.
Part of Arsene Wenger’s first XI, according to the Daily Mail, the 29 year old Cazorla is to be awarded a new contract.
The Spaniard’s new £80,000 a week contract will keep him at Arsenal until 2017.
Cazorla’s new contract will reportedly be announced along with new deals for Per Mertesacker and Tomas Rosicky.
- Updated: February 28, 2014