Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski wears boots with message for Michael Schumacher ahead of FA Cup final [Pictures]
- May 16, 2014
Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski wore boots that displayed a message of support for Michael Schumacher when he took part in training today ahead of the FA Cup final against Hull on Saturday.
Formula 1 legend Schumacher has been in a coma since a skiing accident in December 2013 and it’s understood that he and fellow countryman Podolski were good friends.
On the custom pair of Adizero F50 boots, which he may wear at the weekend, the message ‘Keep Fighting, Michael’ can be read beside three Adidas stripes in the colours of the German flag.
Watch Live Stream
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- Hull City set to appoint Mike Phelan as permanent managerOctober 5, 2016
- MOTD pundits impressed & amused by N’Golo Kante’s new role at ChelseaOctober 2, 2016
- Chelsea stars dance on the bus after Hull win (video)October 1, 2016
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016