Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski wears boots with message for Michael Schumacher ahead of FA Cup final [Pictures]
- May 16, 2014
Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski wore boots that displayed a message of support for Michael Schumacher when he took part in training today ahead of the FA Cup final against Hull on Saturday.
Formula 1 legend Schumacher has been in a coma since a skiing accident in December 2013 and it’s understood that he and fellow countryman Podolski were good friends.
On the custom pair of Adizero F50 boots, which he may wear at the weekend, the message ‘Keep Fighting, Michael’ can be read beside three Adidas stripes in the colours of the German flag.
Watch Live Stream
- Lucas Perez pictured at Heathrow Airport ahead of Arsenal unveilingAugust 29, 2016
- Olivier Giroud discusses Arsenal’s title chances & hails Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s influence at Man UnitedAugust 29, 2016
- Sporting CP post highlights clip of Arsenal’s Joel Campbell debut cameo in 2-1 win (Video)August 29, 2016
- Julian Draxler could be playing for PSG when they face Arsenal in the Champions LeagueAugust 29, 2016
- Juan Mata’s cheeky joke about Man United’s late win at HullAugust 29, 2016
- 12 of 14 Man United players celebrate late Hull win on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho discussed Fergie Time after Man United win at Hull (Video)August 27, 2016
- Man United fans will love Marcus Rashford’s interview after late winner at Hull (Video)August 27, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016
- Golazo: Son of Galatasaray’s Lukas Podolski, Louis (8), scores an absolute beauty (Video)June 5, 2016