Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski wears boots with message for Michael Schumacher ahead of FA Cup final [Pictures]
- May 16, 2014
Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski wore boots that displayed a message of support for Michael Schumacher when he took part in training today ahead of the FA Cup final against Hull on Saturday.
Formula 1 legend Schumacher has been in a coma since a skiing accident in December 2013 and it’s understood that he and fellow countryman Podolski were good friends.
On the custom pair of Adizero F50 boots, which he may wear at the weekend, the message ‘Keep Fighting, Michael’ can be read beside three Adidas stripes in the colours of the German flag.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- Arsenal star Alex Iwobi plays FIFA and Chills with Copa 90 (Video)September 29, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Liverpool considered as possible title contenders after win over Hull [Tweets]September 24, 2016
- Ryan Mason scores a beauty as Hull win 2-1 at Stoke (Official video)September 22, 2016
- Why Jake Livermore should not have been sent off during Hull 1 – Arsenal 4September 18, 2016
- Alex Iwobi admits he thought he’d scored Arsenal’s opener at Hull [Instagram]September 18, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016