Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski wears boots with message for Michael Schumacher ahead of FA Cup final [Pictures]
- May 16, 2014
Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski wore boots that displayed a message of support for Michael Schumacher when he took part in training today ahead of the FA Cup final against Hull on Saturday.
Formula 1 legend Schumacher has been in a coma since a skiing accident in December 2013 and it’s understood that he and fellow countryman Podolski were good friends.
On the custom pair of Adizero F50 boots, which he may wear at the weekend, the message ‘Keep Fighting, Michael’ can be read beside three Adidas stripes in the colours of the German flag.
Watch Live Stream
- Revealed: Liverpool’s Roberto Firmino has an anti-Arsenal clause in his contractDecember 6, 2016
- Basel v Arsenal: Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 6, 2016
- Pep Guardiola calls a journalist a ‘liar’ for fake news story regarding Alexis SanchezDecember 5, 2016
- Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez still unhappy with Arsenal contract offers [Standard]December 5, 2016
- Middlesbrough v Hull: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 4, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsNovember 28, 2016
- Hull’s Josh Tymon is one of the lowest paid players in Premier League history [Tweets]November 20, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016