Arsenal’s Podolski and Frimpong combine their trademark phrases in an Instagram video
- August 22, 2013
After winning 3-0 away in Turkey, the mood on the Arsenal coach on the way back from the Fenerbahce game was relaxed and jovial if a video uploaded onto Instagram by Lukas Podolski is anything to go by.
Podolski, who played just a cameo role in the game coming off the Gunners substitutes bench in the final ten minutes, filmed a selfie video alongside Emmanuel Frimpong (who spent the evening in Istanbul on the bench also) as they headed back to the hotel.
The video allowed the Arsenal duo the opportunity to merge their individual catchphrases into one short clip, in which Podolski and Frimpong started out by referencing the German’s “aha!” expression, before Frimpong free-styled a line about being Dench and getting Frimponged.
Watch the Arsenal duo combine their trademark phrases in an Instagram video below.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi