- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker talks about putting Germany first in Adidas ‘all in or nothing’ advert
The massive clash between Germany and France is just under two hours away and concentration is of premium importance in a match where chances could be few and far between.
Per Mertesacker knows that he’ll have to put club friendships aside today, to avoid being distracted in any possible way when the match kicks off. Mertesacker will have his game face on.
Just as well, because the giant German could be directly against Arsenal teammate Olivier Giroud and the cunning striker may use any friendship the two have against Mertesacker.
Today friendships will be forgotten, just as jousts will be a thing of the past when the two resume playing for Arsenal.
- Updated: July 4, 2014