Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker talks about putting Germany first in Adidas ‘all in or nothing’ advert
- July 4, 2014
The massive clash between Germany and France is just under two hours away and concentration is of premium importance in a match where chances could be few and far between.
Per Mertesacker knows that he’ll have to put club friendships aside today, to avoid being distracted in any possible way when the match kicks off. Mertesacker will have his game face on.
Just as well, because the giant German could be directly against Arsenal teammate Olivier Giroud and the cunning striker may use any friendship the two have against Mertesacker.
Today friendships will be forgotten, just as jousts will be a thing of the past when the two resume playing for Arsenal.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi