Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker talks about putting Germany first in Adidas ‘all in or nothing’ advert
- July 4, 2014
The massive clash between Germany and France is just under two hours away and concentration is of premium importance in a match where chances could be few and far between.
Per Mertesacker knows that he’ll have to put club friendships aside today, to avoid being distracted in any possible way when the match kicks off. Mertesacker will have his game face on.
Just as well, because the giant German could be directly against Arsenal teammate Olivier Giroud and the cunning striker may use any friendship the two have against Mertesacker.
Today friendships will be forgotten, just as jousts will be a thing of the past when the two resume playing for Arsenal.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...