- Arsenal slammed for poor defending on Liverpool’s equaliser [Tweets]
- Best tweets as 10 man Liverpool score late equaliser to draw 2-2 at home to Arsenal
- Liverpool’s defending for Olivier Giroud goal was WOEFUL [Pictures]
- Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers celebrated Coutinho’s goal v Arsenal with a Nazi salute [Picture]
- Nacer Chadli endears himself to Spurs fans with Tweet during Liverpool-Arsenal
Arsenal’s Per Mertesacker dropped to his knees in a Platoon-style celebration for Giroud’s 1st v Everton [GIF]
Everyone loves the Big Fuckin’ German.
Per Mertesacker had a lovely moment to add to his growing cult status yesterday, dropping to his knees in a Platoon-style celebration for Giroud’s first goal to make it 3-1 v Everton, and all but seal the game.
Such passion from the Giant German!
- Updated: March 9, 2014