Arsenal’s Ozil, Podolski & Bayern’s Muller get their new Adidas boots delivered by an eagle [Video]
- May 26, 2014
A new, short Adidas video has been released on Monday showing how three members of the German national team have taken receipt of their new football boots.
In a strange commercial featuring Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski, together with Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller, the three Nationelf players get their boots delivered to them by an eagle.
The new Adidas boots are called the “Battle Pack”.
Enjoy the new commercial with the players from Arsenal and Bayern below.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi