Arsenal’s Ozil, Podolski & Bayern’s Muller get their new Adidas boots delivered by an eagle [Video]
- May 26, 2014
A new, short Adidas video has been released on Monday showing how three members of the German national team have taken receipt of their new football boots.
In a strange commercial featuring Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski, together with Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller, the three Nationelf players get their boots delivered to them by an eagle.
The new Adidas boots are called the “Battle Pack”.
Enjoy the new commercial with the players from Arsenal and Bayern below.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi