Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud may be injured for 3 months; Wenger to buy replacement [Telegraph]
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud came off injured in the dying seconds of Arsenal’s 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday.
The Frenchman pulled up after the ball struck his ankle and the Telegraph claim it could be a broken ankle.
Matt Law of the Telegraph claims Arsene Wenger has already pinpointed some possible replacements.
Danny Welbeck, Loic Remy and Samuel Eto’o are all thought to be high on his wishlist.
Giroud’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal fans, with the unfortunate incident probably forcing Wenger into the transfer market.
- Mistake? El Confidencial suggest Karim Benzema should have left Real Madrid to join Ars...
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez posts lengthy Instagram post on sacrifices behind a footballer
- Man United’s Anthony Martial rejects comparisons to Arsenal hero Thierry Henry [RMC]
- Arsene Wenger stated Arsenal’s title ambitions after beating Man United (Video)
- Arsene Wenger sad to see ‘quality’ Brendan Rodgers sacked by Liverpool (Video)
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)
- Arsene Wenger snaps at reporter over Mourinho questions, threatens to leave presser (Vi...
- Rio Ferdinand assembles the perfect Premier League boy band, feat. Olivier Giroud (Video)
- Arsenal legend Alan Smith offers some advice to Olivier Giroud (Video)
- Arsenal fan Bully slams Giroud & Arteta after 2-1 defeat; Claims CL draw is fixed ...
- Angry Arsenal fans bash Olivier Giroud & Arsene Wenger after the Dinamo Zagreb def...