Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud may be injured for 3 months; Wenger to buy replacement [Telegraph]
- August 25, 2014
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud came off injured in the dying seconds of Arsenal’s 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday.
The Frenchman pulled up after the ball struck his ankle and the Telegraph claim it could be a broken ankle.
Matt Law of the Telegraph claims Arsene Wenger has already pinpointed some possible replacements.
Danny Welbeck, Loic Remy and Samuel Eto’o are all thought to be high on his wishlist.
Giroud’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal fans, with the unfortunate incident probably forcing Wenger into the transfer market.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]