Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud may be injured for 3 months; Wenger to buy replacement [Telegraph]
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud came off injured in the dying seconds of Arsenal’s 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday.
The Frenchman pulled up after the ball struck his ankle and the Telegraph claim it could be a broken ankle.
Matt Law of the Telegraph claims Arsene Wenger has already pinpointed some possible replacements.
Danny Welbeck, Loic Remy and Samuel Eto’o are all thought to be high on his wishlist.
Giroud’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal fans, with the unfortunate incident probably forcing Wenger into the transfer market.
Watch Live Stream
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Koscielny thanks Wenger for ‘having balls’ to sign him when he was nobody [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsene Wenger imagines what a chat with God will be like when he dies [Guardian]October 22, 2016
- Mike Dean V Arsenal – How The Gunners really fare?October 21, 2016
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger discusses Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil’s contracts (Video)October 21, 2016
- Injured Arsenal duo return to training ahead of Champions League match (Video)October 18, 2016
- Olivier Giroud calls out Conor McGregor & does brilliant Elvis impression (Video)October 17, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- How PSG’s Marquinhos got Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud sent offSeptember 14, 2016