Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud may be injured for 3 months; Wenger to buy replacement [Telegraph]
- August 25, 2014
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud came off injured in the dying seconds of Arsenal’s 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday.
The Frenchman pulled up after the ball struck his ankle and the Telegraph claim it could be a broken ankle.
Matt Law of the Telegraph claims Arsene Wenger has already pinpointed some possible replacements.
Danny Welbeck, Loic Remy and Samuel Eto’o are all thought to be high on his wishlist.
Giroud’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal fans, with the unfortunate incident probably forcing Wenger into the transfer market.
- Gedion Zelalem bags an inch-perfect gorgeous assist for Arsenal U19s v Celtic (Video)
- Unreal skills: Laurent Koscielny scores a glorious rabona in Arsenal training (Official...
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi