Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud may be injured for 3 months; Wenger to buy replacement [Telegraph]
- August 25, 2014
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud came off injured in the dying seconds of Arsenal’s 2-2 draw at Everton on Saturday.
The Frenchman pulled up after the ball struck his ankle and the Telegraph claim it could be a broken ankle.
Matt Law of the Telegraph claims Arsene Wenger has already pinpointed some possible replacements.
Danny Welbeck, Loic Remy and Samuel Eto’o are all thought to be high on his wishlist.
Giroud’s injury may be a blessing in disguise for Arsenal fans, with the unfortunate incident probably forcing Wenger into the transfer market.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi