Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wore an FC Copenhagen shirt & sat next to Frank Arnesen at FCK v Randers [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Rumours that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner could be headed to FC Copenhagen are likely to start in 3…2…1…
Arsenal’s maligned centre forward Nicklas Bendtner turned up in the Danish capital on Sunday night to watch FC Copenhagen take on Randers.
Bendtner was sat next to former Director of Football at Tottenham and Chelsea, Frank Arnesen, at the match.
Arnesen currently works as the Director of Football at Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv.
See pictures of Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wearing an FC Copenhagen shirt at the match v Randers below.
- Arsenal stopper Petr Cech speaks about how he became a goalkeeper (Video)
- Gary Neville says Jack Wilshere’s chant about Spurs was the best thing he’s...
- Petr Cech ignored Mourinho to leave Chelsea, signed for Arsenal because of Wenger [Mail]
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud pulls off WWE takedown in FIFA 15 glitch (Video)
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi