Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wore an FC Copenhagen shirt & sat next to Frank Arnesen at FCK v Randers [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Rumours that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner could be headed to FC Copenhagen are likely to start in 3…2…1…
Arsenal’s maligned centre forward Nicklas Bendtner turned up in the Danish capital on Sunday night to watch FC Copenhagen take on Randers.
Bendtner was sat next to former Director of Football at Tottenham and Chelsea, Frank Arnesen, at the match.
Arnesen currently works as the Director of Football at Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv.
See pictures of Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wearing an FC Copenhagen shirt at the match v Randers below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...