- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘We were outstanding’ / Wenger: A draw was the fair result’ [Video]
- Supersonic Golazo! Inter’s Mateo Kovacic scores Thunder-bastard volley v Lazio [GIF & Video]
Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wore an FC Copenhagen shirt & sat next to Frank Arnesen at FCK v Randers [Picture]
Rumours that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner could be headed to FC Copenhagen are likely to start in 3…2…1…
Arsenal’s maligned centre forward Nicklas Bendtner turned up in the Danish capital on Sunday night to watch FC Copenhagen take on Randers.
Bendtner was sat next to former Director of Football at Tottenham and Chelsea, Frank Arnesen, at the match.
Arnesen currently works as the Director of Football at Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv.
See pictures of Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wearing an FC Copenhagen shirt at the match v Randers below.
- Updated: March 23, 2014