Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wore an FC Copenhagen shirt & sat next to Frank Arnesen at FCK v Randers [Picture]
Rumours that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner could be headed to FC Copenhagen are likely to start in 3…2…1…
Arsenal’s maligned centre forward Nicklas Bendtner turned up in the Danish capital on Sunday night to watch FC Copenhagen take on Randers.
Bendtner was sat next to former Director of Football at Tottenham and Chelsea, Frank Arnesen, at the match.
Arnesen currently works as the Director of Football at Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv.
See pictures of Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wearing an FC Copenhagen shirt at the match v Randers below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal are big winners from the Sky Blues meltdown v ChelseaDecember 3, 2016
- Carl Jenkinson dropped as Wenger admits he’s been affected by Arsenal fans’ Twitter abuseDecember 3, 2016
- Santi Cazorla reassures Arsenal fans over injury timeline (Video)December 2, 2016
- Arsenal not interested in bringing Wilshere back despite crocked Cazorla [Times]December 2, 2016
- Nailed it: FC Copenhagen fans unveil brilliant anti-UEFA tifo to protest new UCL changesNovember 22, 2016
- Leicester City face UEFA charge over FC Copenhagen flares [BBC]October 18, 2016
- CL goal of the season? Thomas Delaney’s wonder strike for FC Copenhagen v Club Brugge (official video)September 28, 2016
- FC Copenhagen confirm Leicester deal for Daniel AmarteyJanuary 18, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016