Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wore an FC Copenhagen shirt & sat next to Frank Arnesen at FCK v Randers [Picture]
- March 23, 2014
Rumours that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner could be headed to FC Copenhagen are likely to start in 3…2…1…
Arsenal’s maligned centre forward Nicklas Bendtner turned up in the Danish capital on Sunday night to watch FC Copenhagen take on Randers.
Bendtner was sat next to former Director of Football at Tottenham and Chelsea, Frank Arnesen, at the match.
Arnesen currently works as the Director of Football at Ukrainian side Metalist Kharkiv.
See pictures of Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wearing an FC Copenhagen shirt at the match v Randers below.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi