Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner wasn’t at final home game; Instagrams pic of outrageous new shoes
- May 4, 2014
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendner has been frozen out by Arsene Wenger… again.
It’s unclear if he’s fit at the moment but the Danish forward wasn’t present in Arsenal’s final home game of the season.
Other injured stars like Theo Walcott took part in the lap of honour and Lord Bendtner’s exclusion was noticed when he took to Instagram later on.
The controversial striker, who will surely be leaving in the summer, uploaded a picture of his ridiculous new kicks.
- Man United’s Daley Blind admits he rejected “incredible” Arsenal offe...
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi