Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner caught saying the tunnel at Man City “stinks of piss” in earshot of mascots
- December 14, 2013
Manchester City released a video of all the tunnel-cam action during the match with Arsenal on Saturday, and one short statement from Nicklas Bendtner may land the Dane in a bit of bother.
As the Man City and Arsenal players were heading back to their dressing rooms after warming up at the Etihad, Bendtner was heard cussing the Man City stadium as he trotted down the tunnel.
With plenty of children in earshot, the striker walked past a young Arsenal mascot, took a large inhale through his nostrils, grimaced and blurted out “it stinks of piss” just off camera.
Watch Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner get overheard dissing the Etihad below.
- Arsenal Fan TV laud the ‘massive’ signing of Petr Cech from Chelsea [Video]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi