Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner caught saying the tunnel at Man City “stinks of piss” in earshot of mascots
Manchester City released a video of all the tunnel-cam action during the match with Arsenal on Saturday, and one short statement from Nicklas Bendtner may land the Dane in a bit of bother.
As the Man City and Arsenal players were heading back to their dressing rooms after warming up at the Etihad, Bendtner was heard cussing the Man City stadium as he trotted down the tunnel.
With plenty of children in earshot, the striker walked past a young Arsenal mascot, took a large inhale through his nostrils, grimaced and blurted out “it stinks of piss” just off camera.
Watch Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner get overheard dissing the Etihad below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- Arsenal star Alex Iwobi plays FIFA and Chills with Copa 90 (Video)September 29, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016