- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner caught saying the tunnel at Man City “stinks of piss” in earshot of mascots
Manchester City released a video of all the tunnel-cam action during the match with Arsenal on Saturday, and one short statement from Nicklas Bendtner may land the Dane in a bit of bother.
As the Man City and Arsenal players were heading back to their dressing rooms after warming up at the Etihad, Bendtner was heard cussing the Man City stadium as he trotted down the tunnel.
With plenty of children in earshot, the striker walked past a young Arsenal mascot, took a large inhale through his nostrils, grimaced and blurted out “it stinks of piss” just off camera.
Watch Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner get overheard dissing the Etihad below.
- Updated: December 14, 2013