Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner caught saying the tunnel at Man City “stinks of piss” in earshot of mascots
Manchester City released a video of all the tunnel-cam action during the match with Arsenal on Saturday, and one short statement from Nicklas Bendtner may land the Dane in a bit of bother.
As the Man City and Arsenal players were heading back to their dressing rooms after warming up at the Etihad, Bendtner was heard cussing the Man City stadium as he trotted down the tunnel.
With plenty of children in earshot, the striker walked past a young Arsenal mascot, took a large inhale through his nostrils, grimaced and blurted out “it stinks of piss” just off camera.
Watch Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner get overheard dissing the Etihad below.
Watch Live Stream
- Granit Xhaka’s impressive individual highlights in Arsenal debut v MLS All Stars (Video)July 29, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba asked why he always scores against Arsenal (video)July 29, 2016
- Arsene Wenger confirms Arsenal are keen on signing another attacker (Video)July 29, 2016
- Arsenal Troll Spurs after beating the MLS All StarsJuly 29, 2016
- Nicklas Bendtner gets fitness help from Arsenal & Leicester players [Instagram]June 25, 2016
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15, 2016
- Ex Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner released by Wolfsburg: Twitter reactsApril 25, 2016
- Wolfsburg give up on Nicklas Bendtner, release ex-Arsenal forward from his contract [Ekstrabladet]March 31, 2016