Arsenal’s Mesut Özil & Lukas Podolski post celebratory pictures after Brazil 1 – Germany 7
- July 8, 2014
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) July 8, 2014
The German dressing room was a place of serenity rather than euphoria tonight, as they basked in their historic 7-1 win over Brazil.
Arsenal pair Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski played photographers as per, whipping out their camera phones to toast the win with a couple of pics.
Ozil, remarkably, again somehow managed to have a relatively quiet night, with limited involvement in the 7 goals; indeed he missed a great chance at the end, which resulted in Brazil going up and scoring at the other end.
Poldi, who didn’t play once again, looked happy as ever, the great team player that he is.
Ozil posted with Julian Draxler, with the note, ‘Proud to be part of this team!’, while Podolski wrote, ‘Rio we are coming!’
Jerome Boateng, altogether more discreet with his social activity, limited himself to a simple, pictureless tweet, saying ‘One Team One Dream’.
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) July 8, 2014
— Jerome Boateng (@JB17Official) July 8, 2014
- Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho produced a glorious sombrero during Brazil’s ...
- Brazil players blamed Thiago Silva on the pitch for handball before shoot-out [Video]
- Individual highlights: New Liverpool star Roberto Firmino v Paraguay [video]
- Paraguay stun Brazil, eliminating Dunga’s side on penalties [Official Highlights]
- New Liverpool signing Roberto Firmino struggles for Brazil v Paraguay [Best Tweets]
- Brazil v Paraguay: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available in UK
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi