Arsenal’s Mesut Özil & Lukas Podolski post celebratory pictures after Brazil 1 – Germany 7
- July 8, 2014
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) July 8, 2014
The German dressing room was a place of serenity rather than euphoria tonight, as they basked in their historic 7-1 win over Brazil.
Arsenal pair Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski played photographers as per, whipping out their camera phones to toast the win with a couple of pics.
Ozil, remarkably, again somehow managed to have a relatively quiet night, with limited involvement in the 7 goals; indeed he missed a great chance at the end, which resulted in Brazil going up and scoring at the other end.
Poldi, who didn’t play once again, looked happy as ever, the great team player that he is.
Ozil posted with Julian Draxler, with the note, ‘Proud to be part of this team!’, while Podolski wrote, ‘Rio we are coming!’
Jerome Boateng, altogether more discreet with his social activity, limited himself to a simple, pictureless tweet, saying ‘One Team One Dream’.
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) July 8, 2014
— Jerome Boateng (@JB17Official) July 8, 2014
- Brazil beat Colombia in the Pan Am final, sub Maurine scored an olimpico golazo with he...
- Chelsea’s Lucas Piazon scored a quality goal for Brazil at the Pan American Games...
- Fluminense unveil the signing of ex Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho to thousands of fans...
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil pays for 11 more operations for sick Brazilian children [Quotes]
- Amazing: Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller trolls Brazil a year on from the 7-1 defea...
- Barca’s Dani Alves: Pep Guardiola wanted to coach Brazil team for World Cup 2014 ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi