Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil gets destroyed on Twitter after another poor performance v Bayern Munich
- February 19, 2014
Mesut Ozil has failed to truly impress at Arsenal this season, following his record breaking £42m move from Real Madrid.
The German star was once again poor in Arsenal’s 2-0 Champions League home defeat to Bayern Munich.
The attacking midfielder missed a penalty early on before looking uninterested for the rest of the game.
Twitter was not very sympathetic towards Mesut Ozil.
— Rob Timony (@RobTimony) February 19, 2014
Ozil's heat map from tonight. Not much heat, not much sweat (78mins) pic.twitter.com/EKtgLfdUyk
— Lee Clayton (@LeeClayton_) February 19, 2014
Demichelis made a bigger contribution in the final half hour last night than Ozil has tonight
— Will Unwin (@Will_Unwin) February 19, 2014
A lot of anger towards Ozil from Arsenal fans. What causes him to play like that in some games? There's a kind of hopelessness about him.
— Paul Hayward (@_PaulHayward) February 19, 2014
Ozil my man of the match – an astonishing achievement from him to avoid being substituted.
— Jacob Steinberg (@JacobSteinberg) February 19, 2014
London police have issued a missing persons report for one Mesut Ozil, last seen in Phil Jones' back pocket on November 10th..
- Wenger ‘happy’ with Arsenal’s summer spending, questions Man United’s...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- #WengerOut: Arsenal fan Piers Morgan blasts Arsene Wenger for lack of spending (Audio)
- Arsenal Supporters’ Trust calls for inquiry into club’s transfer strategy [...
- Martin Keown: Arsenal needed to bring in a striker (video)
- Thierry Henry analyses Arsenal’s lack of signings, concedes Gunners will not win ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...