Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski feature in new adidas advert [Video]
Arsenal stars Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski, and Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller, have taken part in a new adidas advert.
The Predator Instinct boots will be worn by all three Germany players at the Brazil World Cup in June.
In the advert an eagle brings them their new boots in unnecessarily dramatic scenes.
Watch the footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- Claudio Ranieri makes a definitive statement on Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez [BeIN Sports]July 30, 2016
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Must read: Kim Kallstrom brilliantly recounts his time at ArsenalJuly 29, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016
- Golazo: Son of Galatasaray’s Lukas Podolski, Louis (8), scores an absolute beauty (Video)June 5, 2016
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil hangs out with Israeli model Danielle Lahav in LA [Instagram]July 28, 2016
- Footage of Arsene Wenger comforting Mesut Ozil after Germany’s Euro 2016 exit (Video)July 9, 2016
- Mesut Özil had a nice message for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after Germany’s Euro 2016 exitJuly 8, 2016
- Paul Pogba hails Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil on Instagram after France beat Germany 2-0July 8, 2016