Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski feature in new adidas advert [Video]
Arsenal stars Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski, and Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller, have taken part in a new adidas advert.
The Predator Instinct boots will be worn by all three Germany players at the Brazil World Cup in June.
In the advert an eagle brings them their new boots in unnecessarily dramatic scenes.
Watch the footage below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes horrendous howler in 3-0 Roma UCL defeat (Video)August 23, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho spurns Arsenal interest in Phil Jones [Telegraph]August 23, 2016
- Arsene Wenger spent summer trying to sign Antoine Griezmann, move scuppered by Chelsea [Squawka]August 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Aaron Ramsey gets a new haircut. Photoshoppers make fun [Memes]August 23, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016
- Golazo: Son of Galatasaray’s Lukas Podolski, Louis (8), scores an absolute beauty (Video)June 5, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil would return to Real Madrid in a heartbeat [SportBild]August 10, 2016
- Bad news on the renewals of Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez [Times]August 10, 2016
- Proof Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man City’s Ilkay Gundogan don’t tweet for themselvesAugust 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil hangs out with Israeli model Danielle Lahav in LA [Instagram]July 28, 2016