Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski sends injured Marco Reus heartfelt message on Facebook [Screenshot]
Borussia Dortmund and Germany star Marco Reus was cruelly ruled out of the Brazil World Cup last night, after tearing ligaments in his ankle in their final friendly against Armenia.
Germany teammate, and Arsenal star, Lukas Podolski took to Facebook to send Marco Reus a lovely message.
Podolski wrote that his son is upset as Reus is his favourite player and assured him that Germany would do their best in his absence.
In truth, the injury to Reus is good news for Podolski, who may have just earned himself a place in the starting XI.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Theo Walcott sounds like Conor McGregor, reveals secret to his resurgence (Video)September 27, 2016
- Santi Cazorla picks his all-time Arsenal XI, includes 1 player from current side (video)September 27, 2016
- Good news for Arsenal as Arsene Wenger confirms Francis Coquelin’s comeback timetableSeptember 27, 2016
- Taulant Xhaka: Granit needs more playing time at Arsenal [Blick]September 27, 2016
- Germany Keeper Manuel Neuer pulls off a Cruyff Turn v Norway [GIF]September 4, 2016
- Germany’s Mesut Ozil sets up Thomas Muller to score the most Thomas Muller goal ever (Video)September 4, 2016
- Classless: Man United fail to even acknowledge massive night for Bastian SchweinsteigerSeptember 1, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi individual highlights for Germany v Finland (Video)September 1, 2016
- Lukas Podolski reveals where Bastian Schweinsteiger is headed after Man United [Bild]September 25, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal man Lukas Podolski retires from German National Team, teammates pay tribute [Tweets]August 15, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Lukas Podolski’s brilliant reply to a question on Jogi Low scratching & sniffing his balls (Video)June 14, 2016