Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski sends injured Marco Reus heartfelt message on Facebook [Screenshot]
- June 7, 2014
Borussia Dortmund and Germany star Marco Reus was cruelly ruled out of the Brazil World Cup last night, after tearing ligaments in his ankle in their final friendly against Armenia.
Germany teammate, and Arsenal star, Lukas Podolski took to Facebook to send Marco Reus a lovely message.
Podolski wrote that his son is upset as Reus is his favourite player and assured him that Germany would do their best in his absence.
In truth, the injury to Reus is good news for Podolski, who may have just earned himself a place in the starting XI.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Chelsea fans enjoy new interview where Petr Cech jokes about Arsenal [video]
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Lukas Podolski appears on Galatasaray TV as move from Arsenal draws near [video]
- David Seaman hails Arsenal’s capture of Petr Cech from Chelsea on Talksport [Audio]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi