- Nearly as bad as QPR’s! Oscar, Hazard & Ivanovic star in awful Chelsea Christmas video
- Amateur player in Peru tries backheel penalty, gets it spectacularly wrong!
- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski sends injured Marco Reus heartfelt message on Facebook [Screenshot]
Borussia Dortmund and Germany star Marco Reus was cruelly ruled out of the Brazil World Cup last night, after tearing ligaments in his ankle in their final friendly against Armenia.
Germany teammate, and Arsenal star, Lukas Podolski took to Facebook to send Marco Reus a lovely message.
Podolski wrote that his son is upset as Reus is his favourite player and assured him that Germany would do their best in his absence.
In truth, the injury to Reus is good news for Podolski, who may have just earned himself a place in the starting XI.
- Updated: June 7, 2014