Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski sends injured Marco Reus heartfelt message on Facebook [Screenshot]
- June 7, 2014
Borussia Dortmund and Germany star Marco Reus was cruelly ruled out of the Brazil World Cup last night, after tearing ligaments in his ankle in their final friendly against Armenia.
Germany teammate, and Arsenal star, Lukas Podolski took to Facebook to send Marco Reus a lovely message.
Podolski wrote that his son is upset as Reus is his favourite player and assured him that Germany would do their best in his absence.
In truth, the injury to Reus is good news for Podolski, who may have just earned himself a place in the starting XI.
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- A week after Chuba Akpom said he wanted to stay at Arsenal, he joins Hull on loan (Pict...
- Arsenal stars like Petr Cech & Olivier Giroud photobomb unsuspecting fans (Officia...
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- See why Arsenal are intent on signing Joao Virginia from Benfica (Video evidence)
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi