Arsenal’s Joel Campbell scores another goal for Olympiakos v Asteras in the Greek Cup [Video]
- January 9, 2014
Olympiakos smashed Asteras 4-0 in the cup on Wednesday night, and the match afforded Arsenal striker Joel Campbell another goal on loan at his Greek employers.
Campbell, 21, is having an incredible season in Greece on loan from the Emirates, having now swelled his tally to 8 goals, while the Costa Rican striker has also laid claim to 9 assists in 16 league matches.
The Arsenal striker’s latest goal was a simple tap in against Asteras, as poor defending from the visitors gifted Campbell time and space at the back post to easily convert from the left after the keeper had let the ball throw his grasp.
Olympiakos are ten points clear at the top of the table in Greece, while they face Manchester United in the last-16 of the Champions League.
Above is footage of Joel Campbell’s goal for Olympiakos v Asteras, while below is a video highlighting the Arsenal forward’s impact in Greece this season.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez produces really classy gesture at Chile training [video]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi