Arsenal’s Germans join up with Chelsea’s Andre Schurrle on the plane for international week [Instagram]
Club divisions were set aside on Sunday night as the German players from Arsenal and Chelsea got together to fly to their homeland.
Gunners trio Mesut Ozil, Lukas Podolski and Per Mertesacker met up with Chelsea’s hat-trick hero Andre Schurrle as the Premier League’s German quartet flew home together.
The foursome took a photo together which was then uploaded onto Instagram by Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil.
Germany face Chile in a high profile international friendly on Wednesday night at the Mercedes-Benz-Arena in Stuttgart.
A picture of the four German players on the plane on the way back home can be seen below.
- Arsenal & Spurs target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores for 8th straight Bundeslig...
- Arsenal are joint top of the Premier League over the last 38 games & top this cale...
- Arsenal loudmouth Piers Morgan may regret sending this tweet about Liverpool (Video)
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin celebrates a stellar year with YouTube compilation (video)
- Gary Cahill faces off against Tubes in tennis ball keepy-uppy challenge (Video)
- Chelsea striker Radamel Falcao confident that he & Jose Mourinho will turn things ...
- Johan Cruyff thinks Jose Mourinho is a bad role model for children (Quotes)
- Liverpool owners approach Jurgen Klopp & still expect to challenge for title this ...
- Bookies offer giant odds on Germany beating Ireland & the Scotland-Poland match
- Side-by-side comparison: Messi v Mexico & Gotze v Argentina (videos)
- RTE pundit Eamon Dunphy thinks Ireland can beat ‘poor’ Germany team (Video)
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinstieger shared a joke with Sir Alex Ferguson at Hampd...